- Dec 19, 2020
Complaint Rules & Requirements
Rules & Guidelines
- Try to gather as much evidence as possible before posting your complaint as it will help us resolve this issue faster.
- If you lie in your complaint and it is proven this is the case, you will be punished for your actions depending on the seriousness of the situation.
- Please remain calm and professional at all times during the complaint/discussion.
- Please attempt to fill out all of the questions in the complaint format otherwise we may not be able to help you.
- Do not bump your thread under any circumstances. ("Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list.)
- Put effort into your complaint. If it is actually legitimate with more than enough sufficient evidence, the person in question will be punished appropriately.
- You must follow the format for anything to be dealt with otherwise it will not be looked further into.
You MUST Include [Rust], [MilitaryRP][UK/US] or [SCP-RP][UK/US] in your title (whichever one applies to your complaint)
Your in-game name?: Your SteamID?: Which server are you making a complaint for?: Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?: Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?: STEAM ID's involved (if possible): What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?: Evidence (Screenshots or video):
Last edited by a moderator: