made me and the hobo happy
Giving +1?: +2

Janus

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Name: @Relman
What did they do
: Came on the server early morning after staying up late at night to clear the big stack of sits waiting to be taken, and banned an annoying fella
Giving +1?: No. +2!

Reactions: Spuds

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Name: @Big Jez
What they did: Helped me go off with my theme song
How did it affect you: It allowed me to get out of the deep dark depression that is the neverending thought that nothing you ever do in life is permanent and that in 100 years nobody will remember you. Big Jez plays my theme song whenever I ask him to, this brightens up my day and allows me to do things I would otherwise not be able to. The fact is, that if Big Jez was not in my life, i would undoubtedly have slit my own wrists with a razor by now. Thank you Big Jez for providing me with the strength to get out of bed in the morning.
Giving +1?: I Guess

• Love
Reactions: King Jez

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Name: @Ryden
How did it affect you: It allowed me to get out of the deep dark depression that is the neverending thought that nothing you ever do in life is permanent and that in 100 years nobody will remember you. Ryden plays my theme song whenever I ask him to, this brightens up my day and allows me to do things I would otherwise not be able to. The fact is, that if Ryden was not in my life, i would undoubtedly have slit my own wrists with a razor by now. Thank you Ryden for providing me with the strength to get out of bed in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: Ryden

Richard McKing [Cronos]

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
Name: @Big Jez
How did it affect you: It allowed me to get out of the deep dark depression that is the neverending thought that nothing you ever do in life is permanent and that in 100 years nobody will remember you. Big Jez plays my theme song whenever I ask him to, this brightens up my day and allows me to do things I would otherwise not be able to. The fact is, that if Big Jez was not in my life, i would undoubtedly have slit my own wrists with a razor by now. Thank you Big Jez for providing me with the strength to get out of bed in the morning.
Wait now I wanna know what it is

RapperJm

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2021
The basement.
youtu.be
Name: @Alp
What they did: He has nice looking teeth
How did it affect you: Inspires me to brush my teeth and make songs
Giving +1?: Yes actually il give him +7 because he is very لطيفه

Reactions: Alp

Hattest

Jan 15, 2021
Name: @MRP Community
What they did:
Changed my sense of humor
How did it affect you: Made me Mentally Disabled and retarded, The doctors don't believe me anymore they think I am a fucking utter retard. I am now on the side of the pavement, keeping myself warm by covering myself with Horse intestines, Please save yourself and run.

Ps.@Big Jez stole my Identity and now I can see him sleeping with my wife and kids please call the social services I haven't seen my kids in years, PLEASE HE IS COMI21SA F

King Jez

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 12, 2021
pub (ate wife)
Name: @MRP Community
What they did:
Changed my sense of humor
How did it affect you: Made me Mentally Disabled and retarded, The doctors don't believe me anymore they think I am a fucking utter retard. I am now on the side of the pavement, keeping myself warm by covering myself with Horse intestines, Please save yourself and run.

Ps.@Big Jez stole my Identity and now I can see him sleeping with my wife and kids please call the social services I haven't seen my kids in years, PLEASE HE IS COMI21SA F
you wont see them again pal

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
Name: @Cal
What they did:
He disagrees with others and says that I do not sound like Jameskii
How did it affect you:
A lot cuz I do not sound like Jameskiiiii
Giving +1?:
+10

Pamda

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
name: @Coolioo
what did they do: gave me 400k after a minge that owed me money got permanent banned uwu
how did it affect me: made me smile :) didnt have to give me money out of his bank account but that's pretty cool
giving: +10 support from me chief