Name: @Marco
What they did: Killed me with autorifle
How did it affect you: Made me feel more confident in my ability to die
Giving +1?: +1 yeye

Willmitri

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2021
What they did: made me realise that i have a purpose and some people have it worse than me (him)
How did it affect you: before i met Marco, i thought that my life was going bad, then i met him and it all changed. I now know that some people are strugggling with mental disabilities (him).
Giving +1?: +1 fo sho

Deleted member 1285

What they did: Changed my life around
How did it affect you: It was a dark day, then like a flash of holy light hit me and there they were - Marco the super admin. They swooped down and spread love about Albania and Estonia while reassuring me to do more good things. Thank you Marco for changing around my life for the better.
Giving +1? +1

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
name: @luka
what they did: several counts of grooming and child abuse including but not limited to sexual harassment
how did it affect you: needed months of therapy
giving +1?: yeah +1

• Love
Reactions: luka

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
Name: @RedBubble55

What they did: He exist, he is the best Major/Member in Nu-7, (I LOVE EVERYONE IN NU-7 KISSES TO EVERYONE) and was one of the first people who I started talking with.
Red is a really caring person.

How did it affect you: This really helped me in terms of communication within the community, I’m generally a shy person and an introvert, he made me more confident, relaxed and outgoing with everyone :)

Giving +1?: +100000000

Thank you buddy :D

Reactions: RedBubble55

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Name: Chad
What they did: Did Chad
How did it affect you: I became Chad
Giving +1?: +2

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
Name: @Cal
What they did: Multiple brainwashing experiments on me
How did it affect you: He opened my eyes to the real world (not racism)
Giving+1?: +100000000000000000000000

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
Name: @Toddy
What they did: only crashed into 6 walls this war
How did it affect you: He showed me how he can drive and it was so good im crying rn.
Giving+1?: +2

Reactions: Toddy

Some Guy

Sep 2, 2022
name: Captain billy Darkside
How did it affect you: In most cases, a squeaker GIGASEC captain would be hell, but hes pretty dang cool. Acutally RP's and organizes GIGASEC very well.
Giving +1: 5+

Name: @Jules
What they did: They were kind and understanding toward me.
How did this affect you: It made me feel safe on the server and that someone cared and was there for me and understood what I had wrong with me that could affect me in RP. She's been so kind and helpful throughout my time on this server and will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you, Jules, for all you have done for me and the server, you are so kind, and I want to make sure you never forget that :D
Giving +1?: +1 rep and +1 best staff member of the month. <3

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Name: All developers
What they did: Keeping the servers alive
How did it affect you:
Lets me have fun playing the worst / best game in human existence
Giving +1?:
Yes
(Thank you Coolioo for this cool compliment section)

Reactions: Coolioo

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Name: @Foufasto
What they did: Helped me produce colossal amounts of methamphetamine in the sewers of rp_downtown_civilgamers during the 2020 quarantine days of Civil Gamers DarkRP
How did it affect you: Made me stay on CivilGamers.com even after quarantine, just so I could continue saying "DarkRP 2023" 3 years after the original event
Giving +1?: El Nasser20200520001350_1.jpg

Last edited:

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Name: @Foufasto
What they did: Helped me produce colossal amounts of methamphetamine in the sewers of rp_downtown_civilgamers during the 2020 quarantine days of Civil Gamers DarkRP
How did it affect you: Made me stay on CivilGamers.com even after quarantine, just so I could continue saying "DarkRP 2023" 3 years after the original event
Giving +1?: El NasserView attachment 5815
the one on the left is VCWB Cookie

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
Name: Moo Zoo (@Moon)
What they did:
Didn't report me to the police when they found me living under their floorboards
How did it affect you: I didn't go to jail
Giving +1?: Yes

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Moon