Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Your in-game name: JAF SGM Connor H | AVT-24
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41852131
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043969990/
Date of ban: 18/10/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): AMRDM - Exceptional circumstances
Who banned you: Duckie
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I would prevent this situation from occurring again as I am now aware of the game mechanic with smoke grenades and RPG's. Which now I am aware of would prevent me being reckless with it in the future.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned around 8 times before, but never kicked or banned.
Why should you be unbanned: I would consider myself part of the MRP community and an active part of JAF, I started playing this server over a year ago and have watched not just the server but the community develop. I sincerely apologise to anyone that was affected by my actions and hope that I can continue to play the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I would avoid breaking rules by reading over the rules again and making sure I thoroughly understand them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to re-join the server as it has become a part of my daily life, I look forward to coming on and playing everyday and have aspirations of possibly becoming a member of the staff team in the future. I would say I have good relations with all players and staff on the server and I feel like I have a lot to contribute to the community.

Last edited:

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Connor,

I responded to a SIT made against you for MRDM, after myself, pasi and chad powers reviewed all the evidence . We concluded that you had fired an RPG into NATO DB, after speaking to you we did know this was an accident and you were sorry. We felt we had to set an example that even though it was an accident, its still not acceptable. Pasi and I decided 3 days would be the least we could give you for the situation as it could of ended with alot of deaths but luckily was in a safe zone.

Kind Regards
Duckie

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Appeal Accepted

Hi Connor,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Considering the incident was entirely accidental and there was no harm caused and as you seem remorseful. You will be unbanned as we do not think you will repeat these actions.

That being said you ban appeal contained a very limited amount of information and I had to wait for Duckie to respond before there was sufficient information about the situation to create a picture of what occurred. In future if you make an appeal please put in a more detailed account of the event or your appeal will be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.