Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41852131
Discord name: Mike The Jewish Person#2065
For how long have you played on MRP: Started playing around a month after launch and came back to the server around 7 months ago.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST+0
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAN PVT [Judge] Connor [HSR][LSM][UN]
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS LTCOL Jerusalem
Civilian name: Connor The Rabbi
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first SC application however I made an NHC application a while ago: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/connor-h-nhc-application.1986/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1658957510044.png

Yes I am aware I have a lot of warning but I will attempt to explain the most recent ones (2021 onwards).

- Failrp - taking bleach while cuffed (Sep 26).

I had recently come back to the server and wasn't aware that, that was a rule.

- RDM (Oct 3)

Honestly can't remember however was likely justified.

- Kamikaze (Oct 10).

I was flying a black hawk during war for paradrops and a helicopter (Caic I believe) flew in from the side and I didn't make an attempt to dodge it.

- Base camping (Oct 17).

Shot viper cannon shots into the USSR base while attempting to shoot down a helicopter.

- [Ban] AMRDM - Pending circumstances (Oct 19)

Ban was appealed. I threw a smoke grenade as Militia in a debrief and I was unaware that when your ammo runs out it switches to your next weapon, so it automatically drew out my RPG and shot.

- [Ban] AMRDM Exceptional circumstances (Oct 19)

Same ban, was appealed.

- Base camping (Oct 21)

I was stingering helicopters while on water tower outside USSR base and I shot a helicopter leaving base.

- ROE - Shooting missiles at USSR base (Nov 2)

I was in a helicopter and I was shooting missiles at a helicopter returning to base and they missed and hit a USSR SCUD.

- FailRP - Armoured enemy vehicle in enemy territory during peacetime (Nov 7)

I was unaware this was a rule at the time.

- [Ban] Toxicity (Nov 7)

2 members of ABT were intentionally breaking rules to annoy members of JAF, and after their 5th time Kamikazeing into our helicopters I lost my temper and made a stupid comment in /ooc.

- FearRP (Nov 12)

I made a complaint about the staff member that warned me for this and I believe the warning should've been removed (please correct me if I'm wrong). However a USSR member had attempted to FearRP while I was inside the lake at farm, due to the sound distortion the game makes while in water I did not hear anything and pulled my gun out.

- Shooting in USSR base (Nov 13)

I was piloting a helicopter and again I missed my shots and they hit the USSR base.

- RDM x2 (Oct 13)

My helicopter crashed while I was flying low in NATO base and killed 2 RMP.

- RDM (Oct 15)

I killed a NATO PVT who was shooting our helicopters rotors.

- FailRP (shooting rockets into USSR base)

Warning should've been removed as it was agreed by senior staff that it was invalid. (I will post a screenshot below with the warning list without these 2 warns)

- ROE (shooting into USSR base)

Again warning was appealed and should've been removed.

- RDM (Nov 18)

I was attempting to FearRP LuZ, however whether this is due to a glitch of my false recollection of the event LuZ didn't hear me tell him to stop running and therefore it would appear as RDM.

- Using flamer class on food lady (Nov 18)

I was unaware that this is a rule as it is not stated anywhere.

- ROE - Engaging ground troops during pre war.

I was bombing a neutral FOB during pre war (on border) and I had asked one of my men to scout it to make sure no one was there, however 2 SHA spawned on the FOB and were in the control tower, I didn't know they were there, therefore I was warned.

- ROE - Fire upon USSR in peacetime (Dec 20).

We were selling a kidnapped USSR member back to the USSR and I shot the back of a Vodnik for a reason that I cannot remember and it lead to a gunfight breaking out amongst the two sides.

- Stuck abuse (Dec 23)

I abused the /stuck command to get inside the 10th garage to retrieve a stolen Himars, I knew full well what I had done and admitted straight away.

- Bragging about warnings (Jan 28)

Hydro moment

- FearRP (Jan 31)

There were multiple people giving me orders and I didn't follow the person who was clipping.

- ROE (Feb 12)

I had come back to the server after a break. I had told a civ to leave base and as there was a new map I didn't know there was a new gate and I had told them to leave and I killed them not knowing they were leaving.

- FailRP (Jun 12)

I asked a PC to kill me so that I wouldn't have to walk back to USSR base.

- Illegal FOB (Jun 29)

I placed a Milita FOB which touched UAN base, I was unaware it touched.

- Basecamping (Jul 4)

Someone was shooting at me from inside NWO base while I was a PC sniper, I mistook the person shooting at me for Chad and I killed him.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I am currently LTCOL of STS and have been JAF LTCOL 2x. I have also been a CO for a combined 5ish months

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have seen a lot of different High Commands come and go during both USSR vs NATO and NWO vs UAN, during that time I have noticed certain attributes of different High Command which allowed them to achieve their potential and what aspects of their leading that held them back. I believe that I am good at interacting with people within the player base and feel comfortable saying that I am a well liked member of the community, I understand that I can sometimes been seen to be "mingy" however as a lot of members of JAF and STS know when the time comes I can be as serious as I need to be and do what is expected of me. I would say that I am pretty good at war leading, as this update alone I have out of roughly 10 wars I have won 8 of them a lot of the time without any Tactical Tablet Assets. I am aware that STS will be losing a regimental command but I hope to be their regimental general and fulfil the duties that are expected are expected of me and continue to STS dominate over their UAN counterparts.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- Ex - JAF LTCOL
- Ex - JAF MAJ
- Ex JAF LTCOL
- Ex AG SSGT
- Ex UAF MAJ
- Ex UAF MSGT
- Current STS LTCOL
- Current UAN PVT
- Previous Senior Mod

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

- Active
- Able to remain calm
- Effective at leading large groups
- A lot of experience at higher ranks

Weaknesses:

- Can sometimes "Minge" however as I stated above when the times comes I do what I need to do.
- Confrontation, I sometimes find it hard to confront people but I have got alot better at it.

Cheers for reading my application :D

Reactions: Bumble

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+Support

The only only issue is that your overall V-time is quite low and I feel it could be a little higher in order for you to get to know the community better.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
+Support

The only only issue is that your overall V-time is quite low and I feel it could be a little higher in order for you to get to know the community better.
+Support

I know its a joke but 💀

1658958975727.png

Reactions: ZLT49A

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Extremely friendly
+Very active

=Questionable maturity
-Punishment history

Hi Connor, while you were extremely kind to me in JAF and do the same in STS, I do have numerous concerns about your maturity and punishment history. My concerns have only been furthered regarding the explanation for your Illegal FOB warning on June 29th, as to my knowledge you were fully aware it touched the UAN base due to the fact you built 5x concrete walls to block the gates just outside the base. As well as this, when you come on UAN you are extremely unprofessional and immature, to the point where you commit multiple law breaks and join regiments just to screw around such as joining MPK to abuse your power. I do not believe this is how a possible SC member should act regardless of if it is the faction you play on. For all of these reasons I will be leaving a neutral verdict. Best of luck.

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+support

connor.png

Reactions: Connor | FUDGESICLE
Status
Not open for further replies.