- 10thSD PVT Tank Gunner #1

Civilian name:

- French Doofy

Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:0:41852131

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/connor-humphreys-moderator-application.1795/

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/connors-staff-application-2nd.2257/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
warns.PNG

Yes I am aware I have a lot of warning but I will attempt to explain the most recent ones (2021 onwards).

- Failrp - taking bleach while cuffed (Sep 26).

I had recently come back to the server and wasn't aware that, that was a rule.

- RDM (Oct 3)

Honestly can't remember however was likely justified.

- Kamikaze (Oct 10).

I was flying a black hawk during war for paradrops and a helicopter (Caic I believe) flew in from the side and I didn't make an attempt to dodge it.

- Base camping (Oct 17).

Shot viper cannon shots into the USSR base while attempting to shoot down a helicopter.

- [Ban] AMRDM - Pending circumstances (Oct 19)

Ban was appealed. I threw a smoke grenade as Militia in a debrief and I was unaware that when your ammo runs out it switches to your next weapon, so it automatically drew out my RPG and shot.

- [Ban] AMRDM Exceptional circumstances (Oct 19)

Same ban, was appealed.

- Base camping (Oct 21)

I was stingering helicopters while on water tower outside USSR base and I shot a helicopter leaving base.

- ROE - Shooting missiles at USSR base (Nov 2)

I was in a helicopter and I was shooting missiles at a helicopter returning to base and they missed and hit a USSR SCUD.

- FailRP - Armoured enemy vehicle in enemy territory during peacetime (Nov 7)

I was unaware this was a rule at the time.

- [Ban] Toxicity (Nov 7)

2 members of ABT were intentionally breaking rules to annoy members of JAF, and after their 5th time Kamikazeing into our helicopters I lost my temper and made a stupid comment in /ooc.

- FearRP (Nov 12)

I made a complaint about the staff member that warned me for this and I believe the warning should've been removed (please correct me if I'm wrong). However a USSR member had attempted to FearRP while I was inside the lake at farm, due to the sound distortion the game makes while in water I did not hear anything and pulled my gun out.

- Shooting in USSR base (Nov 13)

I was piloting a helicopter and again I missed my shots and they hit the USSR base.

- RDM x2 (Oct 13)

My helicopter crashed while I was flying low in NATO base and killed 2 RMP.

- RDM (Oct 15)

I killed a NATO PVT who was shooting our helicopters rotors.

- FailRP (shooting rockets into USSR base)

Warning should've been removed as it was agreed by senior staff that it was invalid. (I will post a screenshot below with the warning list without these 2 warns)

- ROE (shooting into USSR base)

Again warning was appealed and should've been removed.

- RDM (Nov 18)

I was attempting to FearRP LuZ, however whether this is due to a glitch of my false recollection of the event LuZ didn't hear me tell him to stop running and therefore it would appear as RDM.

- Using flamer class on food lady (Nov 18)

I was unaware that this is a rule as it is not stated anywhere.

- ROE - Engaging ground troops during pre war.

I was bombing a neutral FOB during pre war (on border) and I had asked one of my men to scout it to make sure no one was there, however 2 SHA spawned on the FOB and were in the control tower, I didn't know they were there, therefore I was warned.

- ROE - Fire upon USSR in peacetime (Dec 20).

We were selling a kidnapped USSR member back to the USSR and I shot the back of a Vodnik for a reason that I cannot remember and it lead to a gunfight breaking out amongst the two sides.

- Stuck abuse (Dec 23)

I abused the /stuck command to get inside the 10th garage to retrieve a stolen Himars, I knew full well what I had done and admitted straight away.

- Bragging about warnings (Jan 28)

Hydro moment

- FearRP (Jan 31)

There were multiple people giving me orders and I didn't follow the person who was clipping.

- ROE (Feb 12)

I had come back to the server after a break. I had told a civ to leave base and as there was a new map I didn't know there was a new gate and I had told them to leave and I killed them not knowing they were leaving.

I hope that clears up some of the warnings that I have. :)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have experience as a super administrator.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have played FiveM a decent amount, and I was an active player on CC (I am aware it is Semi Serious but I believe it counts)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

6 hours a day on average (maybe less depending on School, gym etc.)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have dedicated a lot of time to this server and I do believe that I am a well known figure around the community, I would consider myself friendly, approachable and a fun person to be around. I find myself a lot of the time with nothing to do on the server, I would like to change this by being a staff member and being a constructive member of the community. I have 5300 hours on Garry's Mod and have played since release I have seen on a lot of server what a good staff member demands I believe I fit the mold. I am regimental command within JAF (Joint Air Force) and I am no stranger with having to discipline people and remain calm within situations that can be testing.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have a lot of previous experience with moderating other servers and believe my experience would allow me meet the requirements of being a staff member on this server. As I stated above I am a regimental command within JAF and a well known member around the community and always happy to help. I am very aware that my warning record does work against me, however I would like to help people in not making the same silly mistakes that I have made in the past. I would like to show myself as a changed person and being a more serious person within the community and I believe that I have changed since I made my last staff application.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application.

Connor

(If you have any questions about my rule knowledge please feel free to poke me on TS or DM me on Discord: Mike The Kike#6440)

Jeff recommended me

Last edited:

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support

Connor continues to better himself after mistakes, he is one of the most mature people that I know on the server and his activity is amazing. Although he does have a large warn record they are all from a fairly long time ago and this has given him time to reflect on the warns. Another good factor is his time on the server, he is well know from most the people on the server maintaining a fairly good reputation. I truly do believe Connor deserves a shot as staff.

Best of luck!

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
Huge +Support

+ Most active person I know in the server
+ Lately, he's been very mature and knows the rules very well.
+ Super friendly. You can reach him for anything and he'll help.

I wish you the best of luck, Connor!

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

Hello Connor, the interactions that I have had with you have been positive and sometimes less so, but when it was less you apologised immediately and that actually shows that you are mature. Your activity on the server is super and with everything I've said I think you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Best of luck!

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

I rarely interact with people on NATO due to me rarely having time to play the USSR - let alone both sides, as a result, I usually abstain from leaving verdicts on NATO-players applications as I just don't know enough.

You actually make time to play both teams consistently, and you have been one of the only people I'd tried advocating a dual-CO rank for.

You've had some maturity issues in the past, but honestly you've been great the past 6 weeks or so (probably longer but I was on LOA)

Long standing player, sorry for demoting you in JAF all those months ago :D

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral (Leaning to -Support)

+Active IG/TS
-Rule Knowledge Can Improve
-Extensive Warnings/Punishments Log

Hello Connor,

I commend activity and engagement in RP on the server, however, with the history and interactions, I am still not completely sure to offer you my support. This is up for change in the near future with any interactions now on. I hope you can achieve the opportunity of being staff, but this can only happen with you drastically changing the factors of Rule breaks and rule knowledge holes.

Regards,

Dmitri.

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
+support
+active
+friendly
+good rule knowledge

-extensive warns

Hi Connor, I will be going with a plus support because I believe you have good rule knowledge and are a friendly approachable player
-skeebiesquid

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello Connor, I'm going to go with neutral on your application today.

You've improved heavily since your last application, with warnings, maturity and overall how you behave. I wouldn't see a problem with you being staff and working your way up, but because of the past and that it hasnt been that long since you had a complete different mindset, I cannot go with +support.

Best of luck mate.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Extremely Active
+Friendly

=Decent Rule Knowledge
-Extensive Warnings

Hi Connor, while you do have an extensive list of warnings / punishments I do still think you are a good candidate for staff as you have always been friendly and I see you pretty much always online. As well as this I have seen you possess decent rule knowledge. Due to all of this, I am happy to offer you my support on your application.
Best of luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ mad lad
+ long time player
+ friendly
+ super good rule knowledge

- fat

good luck brotha

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Matured alot since when i came back to the server
+Great guy

-warn history
Lean man

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
+ Support

Extremely active, friendly, and mature. I personally think you'd make a great staff member.
Goodluck no cap

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

+ Support

- Active
- Mature
- Unsure of ruleknowledge
- History

Hey Connor, I gave you +sup because I think you deserve a shot at staff!

Best of luck
-Sins

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+SUPPORT

+Active
+Mature(ish)
+Good Lad

-The amount of Warnings is an issue
-Hates Scottish :bias:

I believe you would make a good mod, good luck!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Thank you so far for all of the verdicts as stated in my application please don't hesitate to poke me on ts or message me on Discord (Mike The Kike#6440)

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+support
- active
- good guy
- played for a while from what i presume

- needs better soundboard

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
MAJOR +SUPPORT
+Mature
+Friendly
+Great rule knowledge
+Mature
+Experienced on the server
+Did I mention that he's mature?

Hi Connor, you deserve staff because you're very mature. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.