Not open for further replies.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:122012138

2. In game name:
Coolfrae

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
No

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
On the old forums

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
300+

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
If there was a suspect failing to cooperate with officers i would first review the situation. If the suspect was armed and shooting i would use lethal force to take down the suspect so they couldn't harm any other people. if the suspect was simply running i would attempt to stun the suspect then continue to handcuff and arrest them.
If the suspect was inside of a property and was refusing to leave after being told to by officers i would continue to coordinate a raid against the property. This would usually include using hex shields to get through the defences and using whatever means necessary to detain the suspect. If the suspect was armed inside the base I would have to use lethal force against them.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If i saw an officer die i would first check to see if whoever killed the officer was armed and still shooting other people. If they were armed i would call for some backup and attempt to fight the suspect. If the suspect was unarmed I would use the radio to call out where the suspect is currently and chase down the suspect. I would then continue to handcuff and arrest the suspect. Once this is done I would attempt to revive the officer. If I needed to use lethal force against the suspect i would then see if i could revive the suspect to then resume and arrest them for murder.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
I would first make sure there was a barricade down to first see into the properties world glow but also to wall of the area to avoid flanks from behind.Then i would call a backup to gather police to help with the raid. I would then ask the people inside to step out, if they complied i would arrest them for whatever they have done but if they don't comply then i would start to coordinate a raid against the property. I would organise who is going in by HP/Armour and how many hex's people have e.g. I wouldn't send a Police officer with no hexes into a base with 10 people inside. I would prioritise CGSF and S.W.A.T Juggernaut's to go in first with hex's. Once inside and the base is cleared out i would make sure some PD would stay outside to defend against anyone trying to come back and attempt to reclaim the property

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signalled by the police is a crime).
I would first ask the suspect to stop and face the wall multiple times before taking any dire actions. If the suspect continues to ignore me i would use my taser to stun the target. I would then Continue to handcuff the suspect and get them against the wall. Once this is done I would continue to arrest the suspect for the crimes that they have committed.
If the suspect was to continue to run and pull a firearm then i would be forced to use lethal force against them. Once the suspect is dealt with i would continue to attempt to revive the suspect. If i am able to revive the suspect i would continue to handcuff and arrest them for the crimes they have committed.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm - Yes
- Polite yet forceful - Yes
- Effective coordination - Yes
- Excellent marksmanship - Yes
-Great role-play ability - Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:9
- Polite yet forceful:9
- Effective coordination:8
- Excellent Marksmanship:8.5
- Role-Play Ability:8​

Reactions: Spuds

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
Good Combat and Decent RP
Went M.I.A
Bruv where'd you go

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolfrae

(1)FedUp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2020
+Support now Neutral
=Activity dropped a lot in-game
=You got outperformed by an inexperienced swat juggernaut, you were supposed to take lead in a raid in which you didn't and then the juggernaut just did it himself.

That whole thing just makes me confused about your abilities in combat and in raiding, when you were told to take lead you were just confused and looking around doing nothing while holding a hex, which is unlike what you described in your application.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

-
Good RP.
-
Good combat skills.
-
Active in-game and on TS.

Best of luck!

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+Support

- Good RP.
- Good combat skills.
- Active in-game and on TS.

Good luck!.

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
-/+ Neutral leaning to +Support
+Good combat
+Good at raiding

-/+Haven't seen you on ts3 that much or ig
-/+Haven't really seen you RPing

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
+Support

-Active ig and teamspeak
-Leads raids well
-Solid combat
-Solid RP
-Was good staff

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
+ Support
~ Could be a bit more active
+ Good RP skills
+ Good at Combat
+ Stands out in raids
You'd be great as CGSF, and you were good before, best of luck!

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support
-Good In combat
-Good At RP
-Good in raids
-Good at shooting
-Active in game
-Active in ts3