Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
HELLO AND GOODBYE.

I've been playing here since 2017 and have met way too many people. It has been a good laugh. After being staff 50 times over the years I think I've finally packed it in. It's been fun being a SA.

I'll still be around teamspeak but don't expect me to be on half as much as I used to be. I'd @ people but there's way too many people I could @ and half of them aren't even on these new forums. Message me on discord if you want to chat.

Short and sweet, god bless.

Regards,

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
HELLO AND GOODBYE.

I've been playing here since 2017 and have met way too many people. It has been a good laugh. After being staff 50 times over the years I think I've finally packed it in. It's been fun being a SA.

I'll still be around teamspeak but don't expect me to be on half as much as I used to be. I'd @ people but there's way too many people I could @ and half of them aren't even on these new forums. Message me on discord if you want to chat.

Regards,

NO DONT GO :(

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
HELLO AND GOODBYE.

Regards,

goodbye coolioo :Salute:

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
HELLO AND GOODBYE.

Regards,

You may leave, "Coolioo" but the mantra of your kittens will never leave you, twenty years from now, when you're having a midlife crisis, in the middle of the street you'll hear someone whisper in your ear "Coolioo's Kittens" and then get shanked in the back by a disheveled @Cal .

• Love
Reactions: Zeus

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Perhaps if your maternal guardian was still animate, I would care...

Status
Not open for further replies.