cope, grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon Weeener2

May 8, 2021
i was muted a week ago for a hair joke, for the past few days i havent said anything much except for talking about cg in #general with cloak, cope takes it upon himself to random mute me again overnight, then becuase this is permanent i rejoin to ask why i was falsely muted and get banned for a week, i dont expect to get unbanned, i expecty cope to start acting his fucking age.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Please follow the format,

Code:
[b]Your teamspeak name:

Reason for ban (if known):

Who banned you?:

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?:

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):[/b]

Thanks,

Bon Weeener2

May 8, 2021
Your discord name: Captain!#9645

Reason for ban (if known): cope being a childish

Who banned you?: cope

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off discord: i dont remember

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):
i was muted a week ago for a hair joke, for the past few days i havent said anything much except for talking about cg in #general with cloak, cope takes it upon himself to random mute me again overnight, then becuase this is permanent i rejoin to ask why i was falsely muted and get banned for a week, i dont expect to get unbanned, i expecty cope to start acting his fucking age.

Reactions: CamZin

Deleted member 12

Hi Bon Weener,

I muted you because you made a racist joke about getting rid of blacks and replacing them with whites, mocking people asking you to tone down negativity in the same joke. You then started swearing at someone else in the discord for little reason. You could clearly see why you were muted, nobody needed to explain this to you. I would have happily unmuted you after a few days if you apologised for this

I banned you because you rejoined the server about 2 or 3 times to get rid of your muted tag. You are welcome back on the discord after a week, hopefully learning that your sort of behaviour before you were muted is not acceptable or good for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.