Copper Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): scott.imrie

For how long have you played on CG MRP: I’ve played since the 14th of November 2020 (So around 4 months)

In what country are you located?: Scotland/UK

Time zone: GMT

In-game name and Previous Names: NATO: Copper | USSR: Coppa | Civ: Boom Mic Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93665090

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first ever mod application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning for FailRP. It was so long ago and I can’t recall when but it was for killing someone in the NATO jail doors (Back when they were those horrible slidey things on Highland)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No, I have never been a staff member before although I’m a quick learner and think I could adapt to the duties and responsibilities of staff fairly quickly.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I used to play on MRP, I have lots of experience on some StarWarsRP, and some DarkRP here and there back in 2016
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Approximately 2-4 hrs per day, but it really depends.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have been playing Gmod since 2016 and I’ve always wanted to have the responsibility of being staff, dealing with the issues between players along with being behind the scenes helping out the other staff so we can make the server a better one for the players. I’ve also heard from several people many times that sits are not answered quick enough and I’d love the chance to be in a position to change that.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I have the will and capability to make a positive, significant change for the server; with 4 years of serious RP experience I have always wanted to be in the position of staff as I viewed it as a very serious and hard-working role. If I get this rank I believe that I can achieve my staff requirements consistently and provide support for all the wonderful people on the server.

Thank you all for reading :)

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-Neutral

-Idk about the activity
-Haven't seen that much
-No clue on rules knowledge

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to play on MRP, I have lots of experience on some StarWarsRP, and some DarkRP here and there back in 2016.

You played GMOD when you were 10 years old?

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
You played GMOD when you were 10 years old?
Pretty sure I was 11 back then, I would always type so people didn't hear my voice, then there was a void between 2016-2020. However I remember being in the Star Wars equivalent of MP definitely, the MRP is a bit fuzzy but I remember how boring it was without the war system, playing as the Taliban was pretty fun for doing the events

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

No experience with you, unsure of maturity and no interaction with you

Good Luck!

LisaGuerrero

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
en.wikipedia.org
+Support

+ Good Activity in-game and on TS3

+ Nice and approachable
+ Mature and responsible
+ 3rd Ever Inside Edition member, and one of the few Inside Edition to have never been banned
+ Decent rule knowledge

+ Good record (Very few warns)

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021

+Support

+Active in-game and ts3
+Dedicated to the server been active ever since I can remember
+Very mature never seen him get in trouble with staff
+Approachable and friendly
+Good rule knowledge
+Would be a great fit to the staff team

+Owns jaf cat

Fox

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
Neutral

Never interacted with you so I don’t know what type of person you are or how you handle things.

+Active In Game And on TS
-Unsure on maturity
-Unsure on rule knowledge

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-Game.
+Seen in TS.
+Good rule knowledge.
+Mature and friendly.
+Good record.

Hello there, Copper, I think you will be a good addition to the staff team due to those reasons stated. You also have a lot of activity on MRP so I think you know the rules in-depth, so you can enforce them correctly.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
Since you're one on my ISAF guys I feel I have to be extra critical for which I do apologise.
I'll start with the positives, you're clearly active In-game and within TeamSpeak, you're also a good person within the community with no bad character. Moreover for your age you actually seem to have quite a professional and mature tone if I were to solely judge the application based off your post.
The downsides is that firstly I've never really seen any judgement on your rule knowledge which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just something I'll personally have to keep an eye out for. However, my main concern and a concern I've stated on previous applications is that of age. I just have always seen through past experience 9/10 people around your age and younger find it difficult to handle intense/heated conversations and/or situations. I do strongly believe though you may be that one person out of those ten who could potentially handle these situations, however due to this concern I cannot regrettably endorse you.
On a more personal note than professional I do strongly hope you do get the chance to prove me wrong since I do believe you mean the best and could potentially go far.

Hersh

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Neutral
+Very active IG & TS.
+Mature.
+Nice application.
+Never had any bad experiences with you.

/ Unsure on your rule knowledge.

Poke me on TS so we can have a chat about your rule knowledge and I'll update my verdict. Best of luck with your application,
Kiwi

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+positive
-active IG
-active TS
-have never had to deal with you as staff
-seemed To RP pretty well earlier

GL mate

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+ Support

+Active in-game
+Active on ts3

+Mature
=Unsure of your rule knowledge.
+Good Rule knowledge

Regarding rule knowledge drop a poke on TS lets have a chat more than happy to update, GL with the application.

TM

Last edited:

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted

Put "waiting for interview" in your name on TS & an SA+ will conduct your interview

Status
Not open for further replies.