A1 SPC
O1 CSG
CI A
CI D
Executive Researcher
ECA
Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received two kicks for being AFK, this was before the AFK system was introduced and.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor

I wish to apply for Site Advisor for a number of reasons, these will be as follows:

To begin with, I wish to see the server continue to flourish and to ensure RP remains as pure and good as it possibly can and I believe I can assist in the RP more extensively if I have a position in the Site Administration team. Additionally, I believe I can help deal with any complaints or issues within the departments if I get this position.

In addition to the previous point, I wish to be able to interact with a large amount of the server and I wish to speak to people more often and about any issues or any praise they want to give anyone. I want this because I enjoy solving problems and lowering tensions while also ensuring efficiency within the departments I would manage.

I wish to use the Site Advisor role to further gain experience and to continue to develop as a person who RPs. I would also like to help the current Site administration team and help them run the site and assist in the continues great work that is happening.

My final reason is, I have always wanted to end up within the SA or SC team and I believe this is a big step in either starting this path or completing it.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?

I believe I am suitable for the following reasons.

My first reason is, I have experience in a large amount of departments within the facility and I understand how each one works and operates on a day to day but also a larger basis and I believe this will assist me in my managing and over watching of departments. I also know quite a few of the more senior people in these departments which I believe will allow me to more efficiently relay information and not have disputes with them.

My second reason is, I have often been described as a friendly and out going person and in my opinion this is one of the most important qualities for a site advisor as this position means you often deal with issues or complaints and if you seem hostile or aggressive you will not have people coming to you or trying to talk to you about issues or recommendations.

A third reason I believe I am suitable for this position is, I am able to remain calm and level headed even in stressful situations this means decisions will be made with logic and intellect rather then it being a case of emotions or anger.

A addition reason is , I produce a lot of high quality documents which is evident by my experience as an executive researcher (19 excellent documents at the moment). I believe this is important as a crucial part of the Site Advisor tasking is document creation on departments you overview or issues you need to document or possible improvements you may need to implement.

I also believe the positions I have held allow me to be more suitable for the Site Advisor role. What is meant by this is as follows:

To begin with, my first CL4 position was Captain where when holding this, I had to organize and lead trainings for RRT and Heavy weapon licences. This shows I can lead small tasks. Additionally, I would lead many sweeps of D block the majority of which were a great success. This shows I have learnt how to organize and efficiently and easily use the people I have to complete tasks.

Another one of my positions which I believe I have gained a lot but also given a lot to the department was my executive researcher position, while I have this position I have taught many new researchers and helped many more senior researchers. I have also been apart of many responses to events that have occurred. Additionally, I have also improved the reputation of the research department along with many others and continued to let it be the department it is today.

My final position I will be mentioning is my Ethics Committee Assistant position, while having this position I met a lot of the more senior cl4 staff and asked them questions about anything they would like to see introduced or possibly changed to allow it to function more efficiently. Additionally, I have helped many people deal with more serious CoE problems or any questions on them to prevent any issues from arising later down the line.

During my time in each of these divisions I have learnt a lot from organising and leading all the way down to doing paperwork and formatting and I believe each of these positions have helped me a lot and I believe I have helped the departments I have been apart of as well.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP:

Within RP Site Administration has a few things they need to do this can range from authorising AA for the required SCPs and approving checkpoints or giving approval for MC&D to enter the facility and sell things to personal. However it can also be larger tasks such as conducting a review of a department or dealing with complaints or new suggestions for different departments or the facility as a whole. Additionally, it is important that SA is able to assist with departments interacting with each other with ease and ensuring no issues arise.

Additionally, it may also be doing tasks such as organising a response to code 5 and ensuring the correct responses happen so for example if a SCP-008 breach occurs that tesla and Blast doors are shut to stop any additional damage. In addition to this, if this precaution fails and SCP-008 makes it into LCZ or even further it will be declared a Code Black and the standard procedures for this would take place

Another responsibility will be the oversight and development of departments so for example it would be the development of the Security Department where ideas would be introduced for example the R1 R2 R3 program that was being used however it may also be talking to SC and server leadership about the credit system for GENSEC which was introduced.

Meeting with personal about any issues they may have and forwarding it to the respective personal or dealing with it yourself is also something you may need to do. This could be something like a CoE breach or a CoC breach where a IA ambassador is not able to deal with it and it may be passed onto you to resolve or attempt to assist if possible.

Another important task is the paperwork aspect this is making OOC and IC documents for different departments to use or to show what you find in your overviews. So for example this would be noting down everything you have found in your department overview and possible ideas you wish to implement that need outlining first. You may also need to outline your findings in surveys or any questions you ask.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

LORE

Please give your honest opinions about what you think and I will respond as much as I can :)

EDITS MADE:
Added a bit more information about why I am suitable for this position
Added more information on responsibilities for this position

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Hold shit ton of cl4 position
+Mature

+/- neutral on activity

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
-Neutral

Putting a neutral on this as ive had very few interactions with you. You hold/held a lot of CL4 posts but fail in your app to provide examples of what positive things you brought to each of them. Site Administration is paperwork heavy so what you've wrote about your documents being excellent is a positive, but elaborate more on the other roles you've had also.

Will organise a chat with you on site and we can talk further about it to see if this can be changed into a support.
After talking with you Cosmic I believe you would make a good Site Advisor if you followed the training and induction process we offer. I am changing this to a +Support. Hope to see you soon!

- Site 65 Director Broda Kagen

Last edited:

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @Cosmic

Thankyou for taking the time to approach me regarding your position of a site-advisor , after having a very thorough meeting regarding your application . Including your duties/responsibility and what is expected of you as a Site-advisor. I think that you have a good amount of experience within your executive research position, your time as an assistant and some time as an O1 CSG .

At the end of this meeting I was satisfied that you would be fit for this position , as an Ethics Committee Member I don't usually leave supports on applications but since that you approached me asking for constructive criticism ; it only feels fair that I leave you with my +support . I wish you the best of luck.

Signed by Ethics Committee Member Foxatron.

Ethics.png

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello @Cosmic,

After reading your application and having a talk with you about how you see site administration and the daily task we preform, I came to the conclusion that you are versed enough in all of the stuff site administration should know and are motivated enough to take a position as site advisor. You showed great interest, and have the history to make you knoledgeable of all things site related. I wish you the best and thank you for making the application.

General review:
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Experienced
+ Motivated
+ Takes the initiative
+ Asked questions
+ Wants to learn

General +Support

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Very friendly/Approachable
+ Nothing negative to say at all
+ Lots of CL4 roles.
+ Very experienced

I genuinely believe you would be an amazing fit for this role and i wish you the best

- Sr Researcher Sarah Stevens [BIO-2]

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
Reasons been stated above

To add, Cosmic is a competent and a hardworking member of this community through several jobs he have shown his dedication and skills and i certainly believe when given a direction to follow he will do an amazing work!

Good luck Cosmic!!

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
+Support
+Hold shit ton of cl4 position
+Mature

+/- neutral on activity
Hello thank you for the support, I will address my activity shortly
-Neutral

Putting a neutral on this as ive had very few interactions with you. You hold/held a lot of CL4 posts but fail in your app to provide examples of what positive things you brought to each of them. Site Administration is paperwork heavy so what you've wrote about your documents being excellent is a positive, but elaborate more on the other roles you've had also.

Will organise a chat with you on site and we can talk further about it to see if this can be changed into a support.
After talking with you Cosmic I believe you would make a good Site Advisor if you followed the training and induction process we offer. I am changing this to a +Support. Hope to see you soon!

- Site 65 Director Broda Kagen
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and discuss your thoughts on me becoming a Site Advisor, your time was much appreciated!

Hello @Cosmic

Thankyou for taking the time to approach me regarding your position of a site-advisor , after having a very thorough meeting regarding your application . Including your duties/responsibility and what is expected of you as a Site-advisor. I think that you have a good amount of experience within your executive research position, your time as an assistant and some time as an O1 CSG .

At the end of this meeting I was satisfied that you would be fit for this position , as an Ethics Committee Member I don't usually leave supports on applications but since that you approached me asking for constructive criticism ; it only feels fair that I leave you with my +support . I wish you the best of luck.

Signed by Ethics Committee Member Foxatron.

View attachment 3102
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and discuss your thoughts on me becoming a Site Advisor, your time was much appreciated!

Hello @Cosmic,

After reading your application and having a talk with you about how you see site administration and the daily task we preform, I came to the conclusion that you are versed enough in all of the stuff site administration should know and are motivated enough to take a position as site advisor. You showed great interest, and have the history to make you knoledgeable of all things site related. I wish you the best and thank you for making the application.

General review:
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Experienced
+ Motivated
+ Takes the initiative
+ Asked questions
+ Wants to learn

General +Support
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and discuss your thoughts on me becoming a Site Advisor, your time was much appreciated! Because of the interview with you i understand the SA job a lot better then before and I am 100% I want it and believe I can be a good fit for it.

+Support
+Active
+Experienced
+ Nothing bad to say
Thank you for the support!
+Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Very friendly/Approachable
+ Nothing negative to say at all
+ Lots of CL4 roles.
+ Very experienced

I genuinely believe you would be an amazing fit for this role and i wish you the best

- Sr Researcher Sarah Stevens [BIO-2]
Thank you for the support!

Director of Research: Dr. Alec Bennett

Legomanonhash

Hello Cosmic, I will be giving you a +Support
---------------------------------------------------------
+Mature/Friendly/Professional
+CL4 Experience
+Amazing work
+Detailed App
+- Questionable Activity as of recent
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello Cosmic, I will be fully supporting you and I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for the support I will address my activity in the following:

I know in the past two weeks my activity slightly dropped this is for a number of factors but most of which are IRL things, for example every Wednesday and Sunday I am at rugby training but for those two weeks it was also on a Friday. I also recently started school again so I was adjusting to that however I believe I am able to start returning to my normal activity as my IRL things have calmed down a bit.

So hopefully any concerns about my activity will go away soon as I am seem to become as active as a am on a normal basis. I would also like to add a lot of people know me as an executive as a late however I am also in A1 and I have been filling out duty forms for 3-4 hours every day as a minimal so it is possible people don't see me as much despite me being online

Thank you for the feedback from everyone, all feedback is appreciated

Last edited:

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Hello Cosmic, I will be giving you a +Support
---------------------------------------------------------
+Mature/Friendly/Professional
+CL4 Experience
+Amazing work
+Detailed App

+- Questionable Activity as of recent
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello Cosmic, I will be fully supporting you and I wish you the best of luck!

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Cosmic, lately I have seen nothing but good things from you. The only thing that I have seen that needs improvement is activity, however that is easy to fix. You have nothing but potential and I truly hope you get Site Advisor. Best of luck.

-ECM Otters

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
After having a brief conversation with Cosmic I believe he has developed a better understanding of the roles of Site Administration. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.