Cthulhu Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Shaun11103
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):13 weeks 3 days 12 hours
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): Axel Private
USSR name (regiment and rank):Cthulhu LGEN
Civilian name: Axel White
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529200588
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-No i made another application 2 weeks ago https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/edinburgh-moderator-application.4767/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans one being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 17 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp , Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings. I currently have one kick for being AFK. Most of the warns were 2 months or longer ago since then I have not broke a rule apart from the ROE I got 1 month ago.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No I do not but I know roughly what I am doing and with more training I know I will be fine.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I haven't done it in a while but I used to
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depending on the day I will be on for either 4-6 hours or 8-10 hours completely dependant on what I am doing
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I don't like the way the server is going in terms of staff right now I think its way to strict at times then at other times way to slack there needs to be a consistent balance which there just isn't right now. I would like to be able to join staff and have that consistently that most people may not like because they will get warned quite a bit if they break rules but overall will probably bring down the amount of people that are breaking rules constantly over time.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- In my long time playing I have been around quite a lot of staff ranging from TM up to SA meaning I have had a long time listening to different situations and why they either did or did not warn them meaning I have a very good knowledge of the rules already along with my insanely high activity it would make it very easy for me to fit into the staff team without to much of an issue.
I also do listen to people quite a bit but also strict enough to make sure that sits do not get out of hand.

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+Support
+good activity
+good
role-player

even though he has extensive warnings, Cthulhu has shown recently within the last 2 months that he has grown and become much less mingy. Everyone makes mistakes.

Good luck
- David

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral, leaning to a -Support

+Active and Engaging in RP + TS
=Not sure on rule knowledge retention
-Prone to anger/toxicity, although I had mostly good interactions, I have witnessed a lot of outbursts
-Extensive warn/punishment history.

Hello Cthulu,

For this moment of time, I cannot give a full support sadly due to the reasons shown above, however, this is not a final verdict and this may change going forwards, feel free to dm me if you wish for any correspondence. best of luck regardless.

Regards,

Dmitri

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Scottish (rangers fan though...)
+Active
+Mature
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Improved Attitude
=Your warn history is large however you have no warnings in the past month which shows me that you have increased your rule knowledge and improved apon your mistakes.

Hey Axel, I have went for a +Support for your application, I believe you would be a good fit into the staff team, your attitude and maturity has increased greatly within the past 2 months as well as between your last application and I can say you would be regarded as a less toxic person as before. For your rule knowledge, from the sits we have been in I am comfortable to say you have pretty good rule knowledge.

Basically the same reasons as your last app.

Best of luck,
luaes

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
Neutral, leaning to a -Support

+Active and Engaging in RP + TS
=Not sure on rule knowledge retention
-Prone to anger/toxicity, although I had mostly good interactions, I have witnessed a lot of outbursts
-Extensive warn/punishment history.

Hello Cthulu,

For this moment of time, I cannot give a full support sadly due to the reasons shown above, however, this is not a final verdict and this may change going forwards, feel free to dm me if you wish for any correspondence. best of luck regardless.

Regards,

Dmitri
i would be glad to prove to you that my rule knowledge is good if not better than most

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+Support

+Scottish (rangers fan though...)
+Active
+Mature
+Good Rule Knowledge
+Improved Attitude
=Your warn history is large however you have no warnings in the past month which shows me that you have increased your rule knowledge and improved apon your mistakes.

Hey Axel, I have went for a +Support for your application, I believe you would be a good fit into the staff team, your attitude and maturity has increased greatly within the past 2 months as well as between your last application and I can say you would be regarded as a less toxic person as before. For your rule knowledge, from the sits we have been in I am comfortable to say you have pretty good rule knowledge.

Basically the same reasons as your last app.

Best of luck,

Astolfo

MRP War Veteran
Jun 12, 2021
+Support

+Active
+mature
+good rule knowledge (has a lot of past bans and warnings, but his rule knowledge has improved a lot)
+amazing roleplayer

best of luck

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+ Support

Can come off as toxic and arrogant but it's all a character and in RP.
He's not actually a dickhead (most of the time)

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+good role-player

Are though my interaction count with Mr. Cthulu isn't that big, it still showed me that he's a pretty good guy that you can interact with. Although a member of the NWO Supreme Council that shows professionalism and knowledge during wartime, that doesn't mean he's a very strict member in the peacetime, showing his "affection" for the faction he's leading by helping anyone who can or by chatting with everyone about various subjects.

Good luck on your application, Mr Cthulu.

Regards,
-'Krathos' Rosco

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021

Extremely Toxic to players. Just now I came on the server and he was calling a PSC in MPK a "retard" "dumb cunt" and so on. I can't see this person being a successful staff member with this type of attitude when he shows no one any respect unless it benefits his gains.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

Extremely Toxic to players. Just now I came on the server and he was calling a PSC in MPK a "retard" "dumb cunt" and so on. I can't see this person being a successful staff member with this type of attitude when he shows no one any respect unless it benefits his gains.
Do you have a clip, if so I will change my verdict.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Axel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
After careful consideration and talking with other staff members, we have come to the conclusion
that you did not better your behavior in character/out of character since your last application, and that's why we can't currently accept you into the staff team.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.