Curios moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): pwr23
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and 1 day
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 SPC Sbeve "Curio" Spenson
Chaos name (include your rank): Kryak Capone CI-A
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136183052
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received a warning for rdm, combat cuffing and nlr
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have no staff member experience on Gmod but I do however have staff member experience on different RP platforms such as FiveM the GTA RP servers I was a staff member on there for a few months before I left and decided to play Gmod RP instead.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have a lot of serious RP experience as I have been part of Omega-1 as well as I have been a security captain in the past and both of these roles have required serious RP interactions whether it be with my superiors or just another member of the foundation. I rarely break character in game the only times where I would break character is if someone had broken the rules and I had to make an admin sit. I also have serious RP experience from the FiveM servers I used to play on and moderate.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- During the weekend I can be on for around 8-12 hours but during the week I can only be on for around 4-6 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have a lot of playtime within this server and I have made many close friends in and out of RP. I would love to see this server grow even bigger then what it is now and I want to be part of the reason the server grows bigger. I want to be able to help not only the players of have watched someone break the rules but I also want to help out the staff team for when they are too backed up and cant handle all of the sits being called at once which I have witnessed happen first hand especially early in the morning when not many staff can be on. I would also love to get to know the staff members of the server even more then I already do.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can help release some of the pressure by taking sits and making sure that the staff team isn't too backed up. The reason I am special then other applicants is because I pick things up very quickly, I can learn a lot of things in a short timespan and I love helping out communities however or whenever I can. I feel like I have gained the respect of most if not all of the people within the community and I feel like they would like to see me get this position as much as I would.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Jequavius (thug) Johnson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Contact me on Teamspeak to give you the reason why your application was denied​

Status
Not open for further replies.