Character name(s): 'Curio'
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7, CI-A, Executive Researcher and Internal Affairs Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warning for RDM, combat cuffing, fear RP and fail RP but my last warning was on the 10th of April
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I have lots of experience within clearance 4 roles and have had lots of leadership experience within these roles. I used to be part of Omega-1 so I was able to observer the council and see how they work as well as getting to talk to and know a few of the members on the council. I also used to be a security captain which got me my leadership experience as I had to lead multiple shakedowns and had to be a leader for multiple GENSEC personnel. I am currently the Executive Researcher for site-65 therefore my leadership skills are still being developed and tested everyday and I am also quite good at writing documents and judging documents. I am currently part of Nu-7 and although I am only a PVT I have lead multiple units to fight against SCP-323 and I have also lead my team in a CI raid which all ended very successfully. I am also the current Internal affairs ambassador so I understand the legal codex and the code of ethics extremely well and I have very good leadership skills in this department as I have trained multiple Internal Affairs agents as well as lead multiple agents. I am not afraid to be firm with people and I am not afraid to hand out punishments either as I have had to do this a lot in the past whether it be as a captain or an ambassador.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Overseer assistants make sure that all of the councils orders get done properly and appropriately. Overseer Assistants are also responsible for acting as the council if no one on the main council is on site at that time which is usually early in the morning. They also do a lot of the councils tasks for them such as setting up meetings, answering phone calls or even overseeing parts of the facility to ensure everything is in order. This is to keep the main council members safe and out of harms way. They are also to take notes during meetings for the main council members even if its just bullet points as long as the information written is of importance to the council.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Document to Curios lore:

• Angry
Reactions: Austin and xeno

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Helpful when can be

+Intelligent
+Qualified
+Friendly
+Serious on no matter what job
+Gives punishments to people who deserve it

+Is fit for the job.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 'Curio'

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
+ SUPPORT Curio has improved by leaps and bounds from his old mingedays. This would be a loss on the foundation's part if he was not given access to this.

• Love
Reactions: 'Curio' and xeno

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+active
+qualified
+good rp
+experienced and competent

i belive curio has been a great benefit to everyone on the server, has performed excellently in his roles and has been a delight to interact with

• Love
Reactions: xeno and 'Curio'

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Sbeve "Curio" Spenson,
Unfortuantely I am denying your application due to the results of today's tribunal. We do not condone any type of misbehaviour within the assistants. I highly suggest turning things around before re-applying.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​