Curios Site Advisor application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Curio'

Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:136183052
Discord name: Curio#9834
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Vtime shows around 1 week 2 days and a few hours
In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland
Time zone: GMT +0
Character name(s): 'Curio'
Civilian name: Patrick Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 PVT, Executive Researcher and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received warnings for RDM, FRP, Fear RP and combat cuffing but my last warning was on the 10th of April
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I have been with the foundation for a very long time now and I have decided to try and progress to a senior member of foundation personnel by going for a spot in the site administration. I feel like joining SA will allow me to partake in a lot more serious RP and I feel like I will be able to take more control and make sure that each department within the foundation are running properly and smoothly. I feel like joining SA will give me a better chance with progressing my career in the foundation and it will also get me more experience in high tension situations and this role could also develop my leadership skills even more.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have lots of experience within leadership roles and clearance 4 roles within the foundation. I used to be a member of Omega-1 which developed my self discipline skills and developed my ability to follow orders, follow them correctly and to the best of my ability. I also used to be a security captain which developed my leadership skills as I had to lead multiple D block shakedowns which were all very successful and the casualty rates were very minimal. I was also the Ambassador for Internal Affairs so I have very good knowledge in the CoC and the CoE and this role also helped me with my social skills as I had to hold meetings for my agents and hand out duties to them as well as dealing with arrests. I am also currently an Executive Researcher for site-65 which has improved my document writing so much ever since I joined and this role has also helped me become familiar with every SCP, what they do and what they are capable of. I am also a current member of Nu-7 where I just received a promotion to SPC. This role has further developed my self discipline skills and my leadership skills as I was tasked with leading multiple teams to fight SCP-323 and I was also lead my team during a CI raid.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site administration must make sure all operations within the facility are being done properly, efficiently and appropriately. SA must also update the site director on any current issues as well as telling him what is being done about it. While the site director is off site it is the site advisors responsibility to make sure that the facility is in order and everything that is needed to be done gets done. The site advisor must also make sure every department are running as smoothly and as efficient as possible as well as making sure every department is following the CoC and the CoE which are two things I have a very good understanding of from my time as an Ambassador. Site advisors are to have meetings with the department directors/ chiefs to stay updated on everything that is happening within each department.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Document to Curios lore:

Hurt

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 18, 2021
i will have to be leaving a -Negative

You just had a tribunal not too long ago and you got demoted off your ambassador role. You have way to many roles and tried to apply for 3-5 WLs ? i am unsure how you will balance them, but sure you do you. People seem to have issues with you and you seem a bit mingy at times. I recommend getting more mature and showing your self in a better light.

I see you are pretty active and seem to be experienced in many roles.

• Angry
Reactions: xeno and 'Curio'

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Experienced
+Capable
+Approachable

Overall, i very much can only support curio, but i am entirely unaware of the tribunal and demotion and whichever events caused it, so i am making this decision based on what i did see, which is a very sympathetic and capable person.

• Love
Reactions: 'Curio'

Tommy Lee

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Sbeve "Curio" Spenson,
Your application has been denied to recent situations which has arose including your recent tribunal. I recommend mending these issues and working to improve yourself before re-applying.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'

Status
Not open for further replies.