In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
UAN name (regiment and rank): UAF COL Dan Bambozzini
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PSC Dan Montana
Civilian name: Dan Bambozo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made?
No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one for MRDM but it was removed. A bunch of guys messing around at 1 am and we got banned. A warn for FearRP as I didn’t fully understand how /me strip worked.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: I have experience as a CO and COL of UAF.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?: I’m a very active player in the community of MRP (I’m currently on LOA) and I’m dedicated to always trying to help UAN grow. I always try to pay attention to all my members and try to take advice and criticism for every regiment and AC to better myself as a leader and a player. I’m always willing to try my best even if people try to bring me down/ be toxic.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
UAF COL
UAF is the only regiment I’ve been in.
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Very active player, meaning I can be on just about everyday unless I have important stuff happening IRL.

- Dedicated, I’m always trying my best even at the lowest points of UAN/ UAF, while everyone may feel demotivated, I always try and keep going and trying to cheer people up. Even when I get stressed over defeats, I try again next war and try to fix areas where we have problems.

- Observant, I’m always observant about all my teammates, always willing to reach out to them if there are any issues that they need to work on, whether it be behavior or war related.

-Friendly and involved with other regiments and I try to have a good connection with them. I always try to be friendly to other regiments, communicate with them whenever needed about any issues and I never try to be toxic towards them, especially as an AC member where you need to be involved with all regiments in order for you to succeed as a leader in and out of wars.

-I’m mature, always taking action whenever needed with the right behavior, never in a minge way. I never follow the steps of other people whenever they’re being toxic, mingy or immature.

-I’m from NA, meaning I can lead late night wars. I’m on for those late night wars and it’s really stressful cuz 60% of the time, there’s no AC on, 12 v 12 war and they have a clear advantage over us with generals.

Weaknesses:

- I may not have enough experience, I haven’t been in many regiments but I’ve always focused on UAF but I’ve barely participated in any other regiments.

- I can get burnt out sometimes, making me want to take some breaks for a couple of days and not be as active.

- Toxic people can get to me sometimes. I hate when people are toxic to me and usually I can ignore it but it gets to a point where it can affect me a bit.

-Demotivated at times, having bad wars almost everyday gets to my head and it stresses me out and makes me want to go offline to cooldown. I’m dedicated to try and cheer people up but even I can get stressed over major defeats.

Last edited:

Vladislav

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
I unfortunately can not support this application.

UAF rn is in a pretty bad situation, by you leaving it there will be no more good candidates left to take reg cmd spot.

Not only that your application is really confusing, you have listed as your weakness demotivation and burn outs then how can you be at the same time dedicated? That makes nearly no sense at all.

And most importantly based on UAFs state and past interactions with you i am convinced that you are not yet prepared to help leading whole team.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-Support
-Activity lacks for somebody who wants to become AC
-UAF is in a Bad state right now and i dont think you going to AC is going to make it better
-Ngl you have experience in somethings but not seen leading many wars (enough) i will change to +Support just if i see activity

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
As for the activity, I mentioned in my app that I’m currently in LOA since I’m in the U.S. I’ve only been able to get on 3 days in 2 weeks, and not for too long. Before my LOA I would play everyday.

As for the state of UAF, I plan on helping UAF as a general and hopefully be their reg gen.

About the confusion, someone can still be dedicated and not give up even if they might feel tired and demotivated, it’s about pushing on through the bad moments.I wouldn’t be dedicated if after a bad war, I would go offline and not play for like 2 days due to me being demotivated, but instead I train and play the next war, and it could have the same result and I would still keep going.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

Neutral

+Friendly
=Activity isn't great (you just returned from LOA)
=Maturity could improve
=Unsure on war leading

-UAF is in a bad state

UAF is not in a good state right now, and it's your responsibility as colonel to keep the regiment healthy. I think it's better you stay on directly in charge of UAF as Colonel than leave to become regimental general and you should also try to lead some more wars. You may also want to wait a bit before applying due to the fact you have just come back from LOA. So I'll leave a neutral.
Best of luck.

Danny G

Jun 16, 2022
+support

Solid guy and we really need more Ac

Last edited:

Dover_Ben

May 11, 2022

+Support

+Friendly
+Activity isn't great (Could Improve)
+Maturity very good
+Good War Leading
+UAF is in a bad state although should be alright

UAF is not in a good state right now. Needing a strong leader. However, Danny G is very capable of keeping the regiment in a straight good state for a while now. Would definitely Support DAN as AC.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UAF MAJ DOVER BEN

Dover_Ben

May 11, 2022

+Support

+Friendly
+Activity isn't great (Could Improve)
+Maturity very good
+Good War Leading
+UAF is in a bad state although should be alright

UAF is not in a good state right now. Needing a strong leader. However, Danny G is very capable of keeping the regiment in a straight good state for a while now. Would definitely Support DAN as AC.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UAF MAJ DOVER BEN

EVEN BETTER EVENT W LETS GOOOO

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
Upon reading your application, making my own judgements ingame ontop of there being people available to fill your position I will be accepting your application. Please see me for an interview.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.