Dan Bambozzini's MRDM ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Your in-game name: Dan Bambozzini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199113031794/ (idk what a steam community link is)
Date of ban: July 4th 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): It says: "Reason: (None Given) It was supposed to be a MRDM ban I'm pretty sure. I was also never warned about the whole situation, so basically, no warning or ban reason exists, which is probably something the staff member needs to fix.
Who banned you: Apophis [CL2nd]
Ban length?: 2 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never participate in these kinds of activities ever again. I will learn from my mistakes and always report any kind of these activities, no matter the time.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No, I've never been warned/kicked/banned from the server.
Why should you be unbanned: The situation was this: It was 1 am after a really bad war, we were all in debrief and people started randomly chucking nades and killing each other, multiple regiments decided to join and I was a spectator for the majority of the time, and since no one was getting warned, no one was getting yelled at, no staff seemed to care, I decided to shoot a stinger and it killed 3 people, all 3 people were friends of mine, participating in the mass killing and I barely participated in it. I was the first person brought into a sit and banned, without prior warning or anything of that regard, even though none is needed. I felt like a warning was needed because it was obvious we weren't affecting anyone other than our group of friends at 1 AM in the server, just having fun and not ruining anyone's experience is what I saw it as. The reason why I shot this stinger was because no one seemed to intervene in the situation and everyone was having fun, laughing, at 1 AM in an almost empty server, it was in our bunks, for the past 5 minutes and no one was getting yelled at. I should be unbanned because I am a very active player, I give my 100% to lead my regiment, I always follow the rules, never gotten warned, banned or kicked or anything other than a few mistakes during war that mostly anyone makes, and this ban for just everyone having fun has deeply affected me, even though I was one of the people who least participated in it. I worked so hard for the past month to reach CO, get a good reputation on the server and work so hard, just to get banned at 1 AM and for it all to crumble to the ground. I have a regimental command and a staff application up that will end up getting denied, I am getting demoted after all my hard work and I won't be able to help my regiment for the next 2 days. All I ask is for this ban to be appealed and for it to not affect all my hard work and I promise I will give it my all if I get accepted as a staff member and as a regimental command. Everything I have worked hard for will come true if this one ban get appealed, that's all I ask. If I were a minge, it would definitely be a deserved ban, but I'm a player who works hard to be a leader, always follow the rules and help other people out wherever they can. I really ask that you unban me so all my hard work doesn't go to waste over a situation that could've been resolved by warning us. I understand if it would've been a server full of players but it was 1 AM, the server was practically empty and no one was getting affected until one person reported it and I wasn't even the person who killed them. I understand there is no downtime on the server, but again, it was practically empty on UAN side and it was last war of the day and everyone just wanted to cheer up a bit. In my opinion, it should've been a verbal warn, ban next time we do it (It was my first time ever participating in any of these situations, idk about my other UAF members) and a warn for the person who killed the reporter/ guy who made the ticket. I also thought it was fine considering a staff member cannot get involved in the situation unless someone reported it, according to the handbook, and apart from that, someone did report for RDM, but it doesn't mean all of us get banned for MRDM just because one guy reported it, this is what I saw in my eyes. I don't consider it MRDM considering everyone was okay with it and I understand this is a serious RP server, but there was absolutely 0 serious RP that was going to be made at 1 AM in the morning. My view is obviously different from other staff members, but I just want people to understand my perspective of the whole situation. At the end of the day, I didn't know the severity of the situation until it was too late, and I will learn from my mistakes. I know this is a very serious offense but I ask that you appeal this so I can keep trying my best to do good for our regiment and the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can assure you this will never happen again nor will I break any other rules because for 2 months I have never broken a rule, and if I have, it was a mistake/ accidental. I have a good relationship with staff members, CO's from different regiments that know that I am a mature and serious person, knowing when to do things right all the time, and in this instance, I didn't do things right and I deeply apologize for my actions. I promise if I ever do this again, it will be very deserved and I should definitely get banned, but I assure you I will never do it again. I will continue to prove UAN members as well as community leaders that I will do a good job if this gets appealed.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server to keep putting up the hard work to grow and better my regiment as lately UAF have been very active and about 5-6 very active UAF members got banned for the next few days, and it will deeply affect UAF's performance if half their active people got banned. Apart from that, it's one of my only safe escapes from life, it's the most fun I have ever and I just don't play anything else apart from this and then go to my nightly shift in NA time zone, as I play in the mornings.

Thank you for taking your time to read out this ban appeal and I hope you have a beautiful day.

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @DanTehPan

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the previous, but following the new stance we are taking I am happy to reveal that I will be accepting your ban appeal and you will be unbanned immediately.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.