Not open for further replies.

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Your in-game name: Dang Lin-Wang
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:148548851
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/majestickk/
Date of ban: Thursday May 27th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM Warnings in 3 Days NITRP
Who banned you: Tiger (roar)
Ban length?: 5 Days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not kill people who are trying to arrest me for no reason. And i will not kill people who harass me. Also i might try and join a thingy.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Basically i got banned and i did not even have a warning in that day plus i did not play for a few days so i couldnt get banned then i people kept tryna arrest me so i defended my self by killing them as they were tasing me for no reason.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will try to follow the rules abit more however i get easily encouraged into doing the wrong things.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its the best mrp server there is and i was enjoying playing it.

Reactions: Quit Smoking

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I was there for the ban and have felt with you in the past so I would like to state the times I have seen you it has been little attempt to RP/follow the rules and you revenge killed breaking NLR

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
Hello Dang Lin-Wang sorry I took a few days to reply. I banned you for multiple RDM warnings and a
No Intention To Role Play.

I found the staff sit very difficult with you, you didn't want to understand that you cant break the no life return rule and you came back and RDM.

Thanks TM

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Ding,
The full ban reason is "7 RDM warnings in 3 days/NITRP" to be quite frank, with that many RDM warnings it's quite surprising you didn't receive a mass RDM ban, I will not be reducing your ban because of this fact.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.