DanishGuy47 ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishGuy47

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 14, 2021
Your in-game name: DDR DanishGuy47
Your SteamID: 76561198244835948
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244835948/
Date of ban: 14/02/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM, LTAP
Who banned you: ARC Nathan
Ban length?: 24 hours
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop this retard from contacting me again (The guy that keep taking me into sits and got me banned)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes I've been warned and banned once before
Why should you be unbanned: Because I got falsly banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because I enjoy playing on this server, no other server is like this.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because covid is shit, and I want to enjoy the 12 hours per day that I play computer on this server
The ban is false, ok so what happend is that he has been angry at me the whole day, we are in the same org and friendly fire is off, so guns do't do any damage to each other, but knifes still do. So he keeps killing me the whole day and I can't do anything about it, so I deceide to place a hit on him. the hitman then proceds to kill him. I get taken into a sit and I get a warning for failrp, because im not allowed to place a hit on a org member. Just when I go back I get killed by a bounty hunter, bounty placed by him. I'm at this point so fucking pissed that I decide to take my glock and shoot at him. Offcourse he doesn't take any damage cause friendly fire is off, I then rage quit from the game. Then I try to join the server a few hours later, then I see I've been banned for Rdm and whatever ltap is, even tho I didn't kill him

Nathan

Nathan
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Hi DanishGuy,
Logs showed that you dealt damage to him multiple times, then left about 15/20 seconds later. Working on the information I had at hand, I assumed that you had RDM'd him, then LTAP - left to avoid punishment. Thanks for making this post to clear it up, I don't have an issue with you being unbanned, however, logs do show you dealing damage to him suggesting that it was RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.