DanTehPan's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): janielcrx
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and a day of playtime last time I checked
In what country are you located?: Puerto Rico
Time zone: AST
NATO name (regiment and rank): UAN UAF CPT Dan Bambozzini
USSR name (regiment and rank): NWO AOR PSC Redacted - 74
Civilian name: Dan Bambozo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576383033
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've never received any punishments.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I've staffed for around 8 months in a DarkRP server. I mentioned to multiple people in the community I couldn't become staff in CivilGamers due to this, but I've posted my resignation and I can send proof of it if needed.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I've also staffed in 1980's RP servers, which involve serious roleplay/
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'm usually on around 6 hours a day, if nothing is going on in the morning since I'm NA, I can't play at night in my time.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: MilitaryRP has been one of the most fun experiences I've had since I played DarkRP, it's intense, serious, hilarious and full of challenges. The server is always a safe place for me, as there's always people who are friendly, funny, skillful and a great place to have fun all day. I would like to become staff because I want to help the great community I involve myself in using my past staffing experience. I don't really look for any reward in it, I just like helping people out and always having an agreement in sits where everyone is happy with the decision made, although there are times where that isn't possible. I’ve never received a staff report/ complaint about me that has been valid and grounds for punishment, as I always do a good job as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have prior staff experience and I genuinely love staffing on servers I involve myself in all the time. I don't want to think I'm special over other applicants, because we always need staff where we can get it. I am very active in the server and I can help when other staff are busy or involved in roleplay. I want to think of myself as a friendly person and I want others to have a good experience in the server without rulebreakers.

Misc. Comments: I suffer from mental health issues. If you think this could be a problem. Personally DM me on discord about it. My discord is ✨DanTehPan✨#7331.

Last edited:

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+Support

From what ive noticed in my time playing, you have been one of the more mature members of UAF and I am yet to see any immaturity from you. I havent spoken with you much but from what i do know i will be giving you my support.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Maturity is good from what I've seen
+Good rule knowledge

Hi Dan, from my interactions with you in UAF you have been very active in the regiment and mature. After testing you on your rule knowledge it is quite extensive and good. So for those reasons I'll be leaving you with a +Support today.
Best of luck!

Edit: Verdict has changed from +Support to Neutral with reason above.
Edit 2.0: Verdict has changed again from Neutral to +Support due to MRDM ban being lifted.

Last edited:

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
+Support

+Seen you on almost every day
+Been around for a fair while
+Friendly

I have had a fair amount of positive interactions with you and can confidently leave a +Support, Best of luck!

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
-Support

- MRDM ban while the application is still up.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support
Got banned for MRDM while Application is up

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
The MRDM ban was a really shitty situation, it wasn’t an intentional MRDM and I apologized for it. I tried appealing it but it got denied. I’ve only been banned for 2 days.

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+support

Look, I understand that the "MRDM" situation and whole "no down time" thing is a problem, especially since his staff app was up, but the server desperately needs staff and Dan is very active. He is in UAF and he is one of the most mature members, he got to CO without a single warn and considering that most of you see UAF as a reg full minges, I can only think of myself that has done that in the past year or so. As his Col, I would put my rank as an SGM and a COL to vouch for Dan.

I am asking you to consider his position because that was his first-ever warn/ban. It's late at night, and a large group of people are messing around, most people especially since Dan is still kind of new to the server, will get swept up and join in on the "harmless fun". Yes I understand that it's still a rule break but denying someone who has had a SINGLE mishap is not helping anyone, it's just damaging the server if anything.

Trial periods are a thing for a reason, give him a chance and see if that was one mishap or if he is actually just a minge.

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
-support

MRDM ban while application is up. I'd like to add, just because it is late night and everyone else is doing it, doesn't make it good or allowed. just raises questions about maturity and rule knowledge.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

+Active
=Not sure on Rule knowledge
=Not sure on Maturity.

Hello Dan,

Sadly I cannot go past a Neutral due to the reasons stated above, some stemmed from the lack of full confidence for rule knowledge and maturity but with the activity there is light to your potential, however, please be careful about the situation about the MRDM as you can end up in serious hot water even with it not being a full malice intent matter.

Regards,

Dmitri

strata

Jun 11, 2022
+ Support

+ Knows how to manage well
+ Mature
+ Active
+ Kind

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+active
+Mature
+decent rule knowledge
+Friendly

Hey Dan, I will go with a +Support, although there is some controversy with your MRDM ban it has been lifted and there will probably be a downtime status added so I am happy to support you.

Best of luck,
luaes

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

Dan is a very nice person and definitely deserves the opportunity to become a staff member. P.S he may cry if he doesn't get it.:cry::cry:

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Dan Bambozzini

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Just to add I've decided to overlook your MRDM ban given the circumstances, Although a new rule has been introduced which would allow what happened in that circumstance, it is still undisputable that at the time it was very much still against the rules and you knowingly broke it. Despite this you have a very good reputation on the server and I for one can understand how easy it is to get carried away late at night when your having a laugh and you do something stupid.

Regards
Alex​

Status
Not open for further replies.