USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT COL Darkos
Civilian name: -
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warning for placing an illegal FOB.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I am currently COL of ABT. When I first got regimental command ABT was not in the best of places. I along side others dedicated a ton of time and effort to get ABT into the strong and capable regiment it is now. I believe ABT can stand on it's own two feet without me and I feel it is best to give someone else the opertunity to run the regiment, someone that has new ideas and asperations to keep things fresh.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I believe I am a compitent leader. I think I have shown compitency with leading within ABT and the USSR as a whole. I have lead wars with USSR and taken the initiative to come up with war plans even when it has been last minuite. I would usually lead the war while flying a helicopter and leading my own regiment aswell which was no always the easiest of tasks but, I believe it shows that I have what it takes to join the UHC.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- ABT COL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
Leadership: As previously stated I believe I have proven a high level of leadership, not only within my own regiment but within the USSR as a whole. I have lead us to multiple major victories and hope that we can face many more
Multitasking: I am a good multitasker I can check map, adapt war plans and fight all at the same time, I believe this element will play crutial should I get the role.

Weakeness:
Discapline: Occasionally I can be somewhat lenient with my punishments. I feel sometimes I need to be slightly harsher (for example when someone breaks PTS)
Self Critical: I tend to be overly critical of myself and dwell on the negatives instead of being happy with the positive things I did. Sometimes it can spiral but it's something I'm working on.

Thanks for reading :Salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: I luv kebabs

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Thicc Support

+Kind
+Great Activity & Great RP
+Decent Leadership Skills
+Very good rule knowledge

Hello Darkos, I am happy to offer you my full support for your UHC application. Best of luck!

-Dmitri

Reactions: Darkos

Lewiss

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 13, 2021
+support
Darkos, I am glad that you made an UHC application, This guy is literally a perfect fit for high command, leading multiple wars and getting the end results as major victories, In my time in ABT, this guy always helped me with any problems or issues that I had. He just perfect for this role.

EX-17thAR 2LT
EX-10thSD COL
EX-JAF CPT
EX-AG SSGT
EX-ABT CPT
Current ABT SLT

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Massive Support
Hi darkos, I’m incredibly happy to see that you have decided to try yourself in the next phase of your career in USSR, I personally believe that you would be an amazing Candidate For the Following reasons:
Amazing rule knowledge
Good leadership with the map being taken multiple times
Friendly guy and A lad
Quite active IG and in TS

and would be a perfect fit for UHC in the new phase of MRP

Thanks, ABT MAJ Harry :D

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Good at leading wars

Good luck

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
+ Huge Support
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Good at leading wars

Hi Darkos i genuinely believe you would be a great HC as you lead wars efficiently and are super friendly.
-SHA COL skeebiesquid

Tom

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+++Support
+Been my CO and helped me become a good pilot and good commanding officer
+active
+great leadership skills
+mature
+Perfect for UHC
+future GRM

-pls dont leave me with vladislav

JonTrooper

Jan 24, 2022
+Support
Friendly, great leader and I've not witnessed any negative interactions or unprofessional behaviour. With that, I believe he would be a good choice for the USSR High Command.

Raze

Apr 18, 2022
+ Support
As a member of ABT and also it's CO, I am amazed at how much Darkos has done for the regiment. ABT is one of the best (if not THE best) performing regiments on MRP and it's all because of him.

Quite sad he will likely leave us, but he's a perfect material for HC: dedicated, with great leadership skills, willing to teach others.

About his multitasking, Darkos is notably known withing ABT for flying helis, leading the war and also playing RuneScape all at once, while still being a chad at all three.

All I am sad about is that ABT would be left with Vladislav. For legal reasons though, that's a joke.
(got PTd by him for no reason today sadge)

~ ABT SLT Raze
~ EX SHA CPT

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
- Epic Person who can actually lead wars without me having to mute them for spamming the mic too much
- Very active
- Friendly and helpful to new privates

Reactions: Darkos and Cal

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support
+Active

+/- few interactions

The only real interaction i've has was when you've lead a couple of wars. Saying that, you did quite well in the wars despite only being COL.

Good luck,
Zokof

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello Darkos, thank you for taking the time to make a USSR High Command Application.

With the supervision of GRM Valk, we are happy to announce that you had passed this stage of the UHC application.

Please contact Dmitri or Myself and we will proceed with the next steps you will need to take.

Best,

Senior UHC Team

Status
Not open for further replies.