• Currently 'ts3.civilgamers.com' is not working for everyone. If this is the case, you can try using 'ts3.civilgames.com' or '167.114.60.251:9194' until it is updated correctly.

Darth Welp Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWelp

Dec 25, 2020
Your in-game name: Darth Welp
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062946242/
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062946242/
Date of ban: 23/02/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM, LTAP - Kenny Morello
Who banned you: PaxBear
Ban length?: 23h
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.12/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm not sure how I RDM'ed, an explanation would be encouraged. The most I did is kill an officer who threatened me with handcuffs, not putting me under fearrp. I left after this as I had to do home chores.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned a couple of times, kicked for a sign.
Why should you be unbanned: I've been on this server for the past 1/4 of a year and I would say I'm a rule respecting member. I'm confused about the LTAP warning since I believe my kill was valid, but I'm guessing I will have this explained in the replies.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have good rule knowledge, having to check MOTD to see if I had to call a admin in the past.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Only GMod server I play on.

Nathan

Nathan
Senior Admin
Ban Officer
CG Staff
Dec 22, 2020
Just to note, I did not have any interaction to Kenny prior to this
Not surprising considering this is an LTAP ban appeal.
If logs show a player killing someone then disconnecting shortly after, more often than not this is because the player is leaving to avoid punishment.​

DrWelp

Dec 25, 2020
Not surprising considering this is an LTAP ban appeal.
If logs show a player killing someone then disconnecting shortly after, more often than not this is because the player is leaving to avoid punishment.​
I see, just to reaffirm, I left to do chores, not to avoid punishment.

Kenny Morello

Staff Team
CG Staff
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Quetta
The sit was called by "Ultimate Sandvich" if I recall correctly and he stated that you killed him for no reason after he had a weapon on you. I checked CSI and damage logs and his story added up. I also noticed how very soon after you killed him, it stated you disconnected (Around 16 seconds to be exact). I waited around 6/7 minutes for you to reconnect and I noticed you did not.

[19:23:40] Darth Welp killed Event The Ulitmate sandvich with m9k_deagle
[19:23:56] Darth Welp disconnected
1614122048087.png
1614122003288.png

I apologised if you genuinely had to leave and if you can explain the situation on your behalf. However ,with the evidence that I had I believed it was RDM + LTAP. The briskness at which you left the server so soon after this aroused my suspicions. I hope if you are innocent, that this can be resolved. Cheers and have a good day.

DrWelp

Dec 25, 2020
The sit was called by "Ultimate Sandvich" if I recall correctly and he stated that you killed him for no reason after he had a weapon on you. I checked CSI and damage logs and his story added up. I also noticed how very soon after you killed him, it stated you disconnected (Around 16 seconds to be exact). I waited around 6/7 minutes for you to reconnect and I noticed you did not.

[19:23:40] Darth Welp killed Event The Ulitmate sandvich with m9k_deagle
[19:23:56] Darth Welp disconnected
View attachment 242
View attachment 241

I apologised if you genuinely had to leave and if you can explain the situation on your behalf. However ,with the evidence that I had I believed it was RDM + LTAP. The briskness at which you left the server so soon after this aroused my suspicions. I hope if you are innocent, that this can be resolved. Cheers and have a good day.
Hey, as I said I killed him as he tried to arrest me with handcuffs without initiating fearrp. I killed him as he attempted to arrest me. I believe that is a valid RP reason.

Nathan

Nathan
Senior Admin
Ban Officer
CG Staff
Dec 22, 2020
Unbanned
LTAP is a reasonable conclusion to draw based on the information at hand. You’ve been unbanned but please find myself or Kenny in-game so that this can be resolved. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.