Not open for further replies.

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): jamiewarburton39

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5w 1d 16h

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP 2LT David [543]

USSR name (regiment and rank): AG PSC David.

Civilian name: Sir david blane

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:185398502

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, when i first joined i didn't know the rules so i was warned a few times, but banned for excessive warns this was back on highlands, i have now read the rules and i know that i did stuff that was wrong, however recently i was banned because my game crashed in middle of rp situation and as i was logging in someone banned me but i was unbanned the same day within 10 minutes. this was all done last year an i wasn't mature enouth back then but now im mature enough to become a staff member of cg.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have no staff experience throughout my time on GMOD

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, excluding this server, I have some military rp back on older servers, i went through a phase of a year where i played starwars rp i was never banned or wared at them.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I'd say around 2 minimum to 7 maximum.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well I noticed that the MRP is looking for staff and I've been playing the server since highlands so I thought I'd finally go for it and apply for staff and help out. I think the gamemode is really fun and unique and I'd love to help out and lend aid to others. I'm also always open to gaining more experience and developing new/existing skills. Meeting new people is also great!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: im calm, i listen to others, i know when it is the right time to so something about them. i will be an active person who wouldn't over use the powers given and would check b4 i was to ban or warn a person. i would love to be a staff member on cg military rp because i think that it is about time to help the server absolutely any way that i can. i am also not a bias person.

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Great RPer
+Decent Rule Knowledge
+Mature

Hello David, I am happy to offer your application my support due to the reasons stated above, best of luck!

-Dmitri

That Guy

MRP Patriot
Oct 24, 2021
+support

i carnt pick any solid qualitys as i havent had to many interactions with you. but the ones i have had with you your very kind and mature. Good look man hope you get accepted

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Neutral

Haven't had many interactions so unfortunately i cant leave a verdict
Best of luck-Skeebiesquid

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
+Support

- Really nice guy and very active
- very helpful too
- however, your application is good but try to make it a bit more professional (e.g. using b4)

Goodluck my man

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support
Great Guy
Friendly
Decent Rule Knowledge

Hey, I think you would make a great staff member, good luck!

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
Hi David, I will be going with neutral today.

Haven't had any interactions with you

Best of luck, Legion

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hello David, My interactions with you have all been positive and I see you have been fairly active recently. However I'm unsure on your rule knowledge. I think you would be a good addition to the staff team.

Best of luck!

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
Neutral

+ Active
+ Decent application
= No interactions

Hello David, I would like to have more interactions with you before I change my verdict to +Support. (Don't blame it on you)

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature

= Unsure about rule knowledge

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature

= Unsure about rule knowledge

I wish you the best of luck with your application!
I do admit I don't know all the rules as there are so many but I am beginning to read them all in detail. I'm starting to understand them all.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature

=Unsure on rule knowledge

Hey there David, the interactions I've had with you in game have all been positive and you are extremely active, but I am unsure on your rule knowledge so I've decided to give you a +Support. Best of luck on your application!

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral

Hi David,
Unfortunately I had to warn you today for basecamping.

Apart from that, You are mature and friendly.

Good luck,
Sins

Last edited:

david blane

Apr 3, 2022
-Support

Hi David,
Unfortunately I had to warn you today for basecamping. Thats why im going with a -Support

Good luck,
Sins
was accidental and as soon as I did it I apologized to you in your DMS and said" sorry, I thought you were the sniper" that was legitimately 2 centimeters to your right and when you take out a 4x scope you cannot see markers of enemy locations, I instantly apologized to you, it's not even like it was more than 1 kill from your base it was only 1 kill, you warned me instantly because it was you that I killed but you didn't even take an apology and I know that you don't have to but it would've been nice, you also added 30 seconds to my respawn timer 5 times when I saw someone else warned for base camping but he was only warned and not have added respawn timer for 5 deaths. but anyway thanks for the good luck. please be kind and look in your PMS thank you for listening.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,

Millar​

Status
Not open for further replies.