NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF SFC Dessy

USSR name (regiment and rank): None

Civilian name: None

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:568794420

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first application on MRP.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- None. To the best of my knowledge, I know not of any current warnings/bans/kicks on my record.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- As far as GMod goes, I do not as I am new to the game. However, I have plenty of experience as admin on other gaming servers including Minecraft and Raft. In these servers I was responsible for the day-to-day tasks and the safety of these gaming servers for roughly one-hundred people. It has enabled me to create solutions to difficult issues, work within in a team as well as independently. With regards to Raft, I was one of the first creators (senior mods) and had a lot of responsibility when it came to dealing with conflicts within the community. This enabled me to learn new people skills such as patience and communication. These are skills that I believe I could bring with me to MRP, should I be successful.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- This is the first roleplay server I have ever joined, but I am loving it. Though I have unfortunately not been in this server for very long, I have played consistently (nearly every day) since I joined. I take it very seriously and find it very enjoyable.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- Throughout the past five weeks of being in the server, I have spent nearly 200 hours on MRP. That amounts to roughly 40 hours per week, with an average of at least 5-7 hours per day. My day job mainly takes place during the mornings which allows me to give my full attention to MRP for the afternoon and evenings.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- This is the first game/server I have joined in a very long time that is actually both realistic and fun. The community is amazing and I have met some amazing people throughout my time on it so far. It would be an honour to play such a big part in the upkeep and safety of the server. I very much enjoyed being an admin in my previous game server roles and it would be great to do it again for a game that I'm really enthusiastic about.

Secondly, being a female in predominantly male server is an excellent opportunity for me to keep other female gamer's safe, as well as give back to the community that has helped me to enjoy gaming again.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I honestly think I would be a valuable asset to the admin team within MRP because of my enthusiasm for the game, as well as my earlier mentioned skills. I have a lot of love for both the game and the community which makes it even more desirable to be an admin, to help keep everything running smoothly. This server deserves the best of the best, and I am determined to make sure that is what everyone gets. I am very diligent and have a tough skin which I believe are great qualities to have in an admin, especially for an MRP server.

Plus, I haven't met another female admin yet so that would be a good example for other females, and hopefully inspire them to apply too.

• Love
Reactions: Redrrx and Becks

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-Mature
-Active IG/TS
-Well made application
-Bringing more diversity too the staff team

-Unsure of your rule knowledge

The only reason I give you a neutral is because I am unsure of your rule knowledge. I will keep an eye out & you can give me a poke on TS so I can test your rule knowledge and get a better view of it.

Good luck!

Reactions: Dessy

Editin

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jun 9, 2021
+ Support
- Mature
- Active IG/TS
- Friendly and Approachable
- Good Application
- You have 0 warnings throughout your time on the server so presumably good rule knowledge.

Best of luck with your application.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Neutral
-Unsure of Mature
-Unsure of Activity

+Well made application
-Never had any interactions with you
-Unsure of rule knowledge

Due to all of these, I'll be giving a Neutral Rule knowledge and interactions with people matter a lot. Playing one side on the server really prevents you from getting to everyone and having everyone know who you are. Other than that good luck and may you get staff!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+active ig & ts3
+mature
+friendly, chill

best of luck

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral

I haven't interacted with you that much but you seem friendly from the interactions I had with you

Good luck!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Neutral

- Not had many interactions with you besides sits.

Good luck!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, will be going for a +support. You’re very active both ingame and teamspeak. Friendly and mature. Although you’re still new to the server your ruleknowledge is decent. I recommend you interact more with others and get to know other people. Best of luck

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support (changed)
+Active all day all night Ts IG
+rule knowledge
+mature
+Freindly
+Good convinving applicatio
+Best of Luck :) @Dessy

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+Active
+Good rule knowlege from what I've seen
= IDK about the rest cause I've not physically interacted with you IG
GL -Dor

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+support
-During your time in JAF, you have pulled your weight extremely well, through training in your NCO ranks, with good activity and matureness, as well as a good rule knowledge, I'm very certain that you will be fit for staff and so I wish you well on the rest of your application.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
-Neutral
-Unsure of Mature
-Unsure of Activity

+Well made application
-Never had any interactions with you
-Unsure of rule knowledge

Due to all of these, I'll be giving a Neutral Rule knowledge and interactions with people matter a lot. Playing one side on the server really prevents you from getting to everyone and having everyone know who you are. Other than that good luck and may you get staff!
+Support

From what I've seen and the bit of interacting we had today I'll be changing my verdict but what I said still stands as you should not that you need to play Both Nato and USSR to have the most interactions with people and Let people get to know you well.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
+Active IG&TS
+From the few interactions I've had, you seem very mature.
+Friendly and Approachable

/ Can't comment on rule knowledge.

-You haven't played the server for that long so I'd recommend you play a little longer before applying so you know the community and the people within it.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Dessy and Redrrx

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+Support

+Active in game and in TeamSpeak
+Mature
+Approachable
+Rule knowledge (Tested in TS)

Best of luck.

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Dessy. My verdict for your application will be a +Support.

+ You are definitely active within both the server and TeamSpeak.
+ Certainly one of the more behaved players around, it's something I like to see in future staff.
+ Never had any issues interacting with you.

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be on the team.

Good luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ active IG and TS
+ friendly and approachable
+ good rule knowledge

+ mature
+ no warnings which is good

would be a vary good staff member

- ( a big fat minge) Tony

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Accepted

@Dessy Please join TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name and wait for an SA+ to conduct your interview.

- Hersh

Status
Not open for further replies.