Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PVT Axel
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG MAJ Dimitri Parkov
Civilian name: Axel White
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have had 2 bans on being MRDM I blew 3 guys up by accident and an excessive warning's ban. I have about 13 or so warns. Such as ; RDM, Toxicity, Failrp, Base camping, Stuck abuse and Illegal FOB. Most of the warns were me being a minge, Killing the wrong person or misunderstandings. I currently have no kicks.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I have been a CPT in SHA, now a MAJ in AG. On, NATO I was SAS 2LT and spent time in FSB an SNCO. I have a wide range of experience in many regiments and I am comfortable in my leadership skills. I can confidently lead and make great decisions based on my experiences.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- My experience alone makes me an excellent candidate, I wish to share my knowledge with the USSR and allow me to benefit everyone. I am very confident and can make decisions well and I have shown this in day-to-day activities and the wars I have led over my time on the server.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- AG MAJ, SAS PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:

+Confidence - I can make great on the spot decisions.

+Leadership - I have led many successful wars with little to no help from UHC and most of if not all the time the troops listen and do what they are supposed to do.

-Annoyed easily - I get annoyed very easily when things aren't working well. Also get annoyed very easily if people are not listening and being a little toxic. I do try to give people the benefit of the doubt just sometimes it is difficult.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Even though the application is a bit minimalistic written i think you would be a great addition to the UHC team as you have a lot of leading experience and are a respected member of the ussr.

+Support

Reactions: shaun11103

Zokof

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2021
+support

Although you would be missed in AG, I think you would be a great fit for UHC. You've lead so many wars and i've been in most of them its always a major victory. You may be what people say is toxic, but I say you say it how it is and thats what we need in UHC, not to sugar-coat things and try to be nice. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck and hope to see you as UHC soon.

Good luck

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support

+Good Leader
+Good Experience

=Mingy but has been improving

I think you would be a great addition to UHC, good luck!

Red Gardna

Mar 13, 2022
+support

+fun person
+good leader
+ALOT of experience
+better in tanks then kenan

one of my favourite people on the server and still fun without being a minge

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
I'll +Support
-Really good game knowledge
-Good leader
-My only problem with you is you are quite hot headed.
Gl, Darkos

harvey

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 3, 2021
=Neutral
+Active
-Can be very toxic
+/-Can be mingy but has improved
+Great leader

best of luck dimitri parkov!

Vitrum

Apr 3, 2022
United States.
-support

You are beyond disrespectful towards me and it feels as if you target me on a daily basis. You've told me to shut the fuck up multiple times and have told me to fuck off.

You are not fit for UHC and id suggest working on your attitude as it is horrid.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support
- You sometimes come across as really aggressive, telling random people to fuck off. I think you don't actually mean to cause offense but maybe toning it down a bit, especially in front of new players would be a lot better.
+ Always leading wars when you can
+ Decent war leading ability

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
  • activity in-game and ts3 are pretty decent to my knowledge
  • you are good at RPing
  • can be rude sometimes
  • decent leadership

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hello Axel, I will just give my two cents here, we dont talk much anymore but from what I have seen, you are very competent to lead USSR as UHC and I really think you are fit for the position.

My only concern, is your toxicity / attiatude. I know you are scottish but if you get UHC you will need to rethink a lot of what you say. I dont know if what Vitrum has said is actually the whole truth but to have other people even think that of you is a very bad thing. I dont play USSR that much anymore and I am almost never in AG comms so you might have completely changed to a full on Christian who never swears, but I doubt it lol.

Again, I might be wrong and I might have just been in your channel on your bad days and you might be very nice 99% of the time, this is just how I have seen you.

This got a bit long but if you actively work on that, I think you would be a great fit.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral

+active
+/- In my experience you are mature but some verdicts state that you can be toxic so this can be an concern.
+ Has lead good wars

+/- Only one thing about you're leading that isn't top notch is that when you are yelling in vc your articulation isn't the best it sometimes sounds like you are speaking giberish.
- I don't think you leaving AG for UHC atm is the best idea cause the regiment isn't in the best state in forms of activity.

Good luck

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
=Neutral

Hello Parkov, lately you have been leading USSR and giving us victories all the time, which already makes you a great candidate for the UHC.

But I do worry about your attitude and how you treat people, sometimes you can be really toxic. UHC should set an example and not spread negativity, which could happen in your case.

If you would change your attitude and spread more positivity in the community, I think you would be the perfect UHC.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
I was going to reply to them all individually but there is no point as they all say pretty much the same thing and I completely agree with all of you. My attitude has not been good in most cases which could lead to more problems as it has before with some people. I do try and not get as annoyed as what I used to. Its something I have been getting better with. Sometimes it is just the way I talk to people which can be seen as rude when there is no intent to be which is completely understandable and again is something that I will try and stop doing if you feel like it is rude/toxic. Another point that was brought up is that I am mingy. I was very mingy that's why I have quite a few warnings I personally feel like I have stopped it quite a lot not completely but a lot and if need be I can do it even less. If there is any other glaring issues that you want to talk about you can always message me.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
+Support
+Active
+Knows how to lead
+Professional (when necessary)

=Can be a bit mingy at times, but knows when to act proper

Hey Axel/Dimitri. Although it's gonna be awful to loose you in AG I have to give a big +Support since I know you will do an absolute awesome job as UHC!

-Leonid

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Whether he is aggressive or not, there's no doubt that this fella is great at inducing and facilitating roleplay. Always a joy to hear him shouting at people not following orders because HE MAKES IT FUN.

Perfect fit for UHC, if I was still GRM I'd be accepting this application.

Best of luck mate.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.