Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples
Your in-game name: Dimitri Rascalov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:230532184
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198421330096/
Date of ban: 02/05/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Ivan Tigerson(STEAM_0:0516373182)
Ban length?: 14 Days ( i already did almost half of the time in fact only one week and 2 days are left ).

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Self Awareness of the situations and also self control. Also during training, i will never ever bomb base again, NEVER AGAIN.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Only been warned some times prior, never kicked.

Why should you be unbanned: Dedication and Activity in general? Also i really miss playing with my friends and comrades to be honest. I cannot express my sadness in english for obvious reasons and i just want to prove people wrong that i'm not a minge and i love everything about this server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I want you to try to understand that i know i shouldn't have done that and i regret every action i took that night. Also i want to apologize to the people directfully related to this accident. You can trust me this time.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I know i did wrong and i'm completely sorry to all the people i damaged during this accident. I'm sad because for my fault i cannot help my teammates no longer, and even train new trainees/ PVT's. I just want to have a purpose again.

Last edited:

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Dimitri, thank you for making a ban appeal, after speaking to the moderator who banned you of the ban I have unbanned you as you have already served 6 days of your ban, please make sure to be careful even late at night, as officially there is no downtime.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.