Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples
Hello again! :Salute:
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ziopeppelegend99

For how long have you played on CG MRP: 6 months.

In what country are you located?: Italy.

Time zone:
GMT+2

NATO name (regiment and rank): MP SGT Rascalov

USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MAJ Dimitri Rascalov

Civilian name: Italian Coping Mechanism

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230532184

Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a functioning microphone.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my third application, the other ones are linked below:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I've never been kicked, i have some warnings that i can relate to my inexperience in the first months on the server and for some stupid and right away mingey situations(it all stopped) and i've got one ban for MRDM. This ban however has been appealed successfully and, to this day, i continue to apologise and show gratitude to the ones that understood my errors.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, i do have previous experience as a staff member in a community. I've been admin in various games, which unfortunately makes me a kind of newbie in Garry's Mod, since i've never been a staff in this specific game. I've been Moderator, Helper and Admin, but for a short time.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, i had the fortune to play in many rp games and that can only help situations that require a good RP knowledge.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

School has finished, so i might be able to stay 5/10+ hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Being a moderator makes you a role model to follow in terms of professionality, discipline and that's basically all i've ever wanted. I feel that i need to do whatever i can to help people in the best way possible; I will be sincere, after my last application got denied i did my best to give people a new chance to see me shine and, being frank, i don't really know if they noticed the new at all. Either way, i would also like to become moderator for another few things: First of all, ABT is lacking of a moderator in the regiment, in fact i can pretty much say that every regiment has a moderator but we have none so i would like to be the first one (of course i don't want to get any advantage by that, it only means that i get to be the first one). Second of all, i am willing to spend my time training trainees without disturbing anybody and possibly ruining RP moments. Third of all, i need to satisfy my need to help people since sometimes i just feel that i need something more than just a rank to help people. Fourth and last reason, i love to keep RP clean and safe; as MP teached me, i need to keep my eyes peeled for minges and NITRAP'ers. As of now, i think i'm enough mature to be part of the best roles of this community has to offer. Said that, i can outsponkenly confirm that these are my main reasons to become a moderator (if you want to add that being a moderator is cool as frick 😎 ).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

At this point, i might say that my dedication makes me special over the other applicants. This is my third application, and i'm not letting down anytime soon, even if this application gets denied again. I will always try my best and always try to shine over the others but not for a selfish reason, only because i really want to show people what i'm capable of and what can i pull off under extreme pressure. So i might say reliability and good manners are my best weapons, and i'm willing to help the server everytime he needs and doesn't need. In the end, i'm just guilty of wanting to help someone, and making somebody's day better.

Thank you again for reading my third application, i really wanted to make the difference with this one, and i hope that you're going to read it all since i've given all out . If you feel like you didn't interact with me at all, feel free to poke me everytime you want so that we can have a talk and know each other better! If you also feel like i don't deserve to be moderator, that's fine. As a young adult, i take my responsibilities for my actions and in no circumnstances i will contest a personal opinion, even if it's offensive. Anyways... thank you for reading, and see you in game!

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
+ Support
+ Extremly Friendly
+ Never had any issues with you
+ Mature
+ Great activity
+ Very respectfull to others
+ Solid application

Hey Dimitri! 3rd time is the charm! I believe you are an excellent example of the fact that every player can rehabilitate! Despite your past, I believe you would make a great addition to the staff team!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+/- Neutral (Leaning to + support)

+ Friendly
+ Mature

+/- No clue about rule knowledge

Good luck!

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
-Support
-forgot to put most recent warnings
+/- unsure of rule knowledge
+Active in game

I'm going to - Support the application down the reasons on app one you received a warning and mrdm ban. Application two you received another two warnings for character abuse and rdm(this was two weeks ago) With the last warning you tried to hide the RDM by switch characters multiple times and changing names.

Wish you luck with the application

Tiger

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active in-game.
+Active in TS.
+Decent Rule knowledge.
+Mature.
+Good application
+Your behavior has improved over the last few weeks.
+Past staff experience.

Hello there, Rascalov, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. Over the last few weeks, I have not had any problems with you, nor heard anything negative about you. Your application has a good amount of detail and you continuously re-apply, which shows me your dedication to wanting to become a staff member. Furthermore, you stated you have been a staff member in a previous community, which will benefit you.

GOOD LUCK!!!

BarnyCalhoun

Jan 20, 2021
+support
+active
+Mature and Friendly
+Good rule knowledge
+Good application

I believe stuff has happened in the past and I'm sure you've took your lesson from them bettering yourself in everyway
Goodluck!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ Support

Heya Rascalov, I have given you +support because you are a really friendly guy and I can truly see that you want to help people out. When I first joined MP a few months ago, you were the one that helped me grasp the ropes of the game and what you can and can't do as MP. You weren't obliged to help, as at the time you were only a SGT but chose to because he wanted to help me out. Furthermore, he is very active on TeamSpeak/in-game and is clearly trying to a fun experience for everyone in ABT.

I understand he has since got a warning when he made this application but I really don't want the Senior Staff to be put off by this, as he truly has good intentions.

Anyways, good luck fella

Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral

Hi Rascolov I appreciate your enthusiasm to join the great MRP Staff team I am also happy to see a ABT make a application for once which would benefit us greatly not to mention you are mature enough however I am unsure of your rule knowledge but nonetheless I will keep an eye out for these couple of days seeing how you do!

All the best mate!

Last edited:

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
Sorry Rascalov whenever you're one of my guys I'm always abit more critical.

Overall you're a good player. You're active both In-Game, TS & Discord, dedicated and loyal to the community which is fantastic.
If I'm being totally honest though, I'm still unsure about your knowledge of the rules. Moreover your past indiscretions don't shine the best of light on yourself.
Personally I'd say wait a couple weeks to disprove any past notions of yourself, keep your nose clean and head up and you'll be fine.

Also.. Please, please, please sort out the rainbow of colours within the application.

Hersh

• Haha
Reactions: GenGu and CL4P-TP

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

I have had a few interactions with you but not enough for me to give a + support

Youre very active and approachable but I do not know your rule knowledge.

Best of luck.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+/- Neutral

-Active In-Game and TS3
-Unsure on ruleknowledge (You were very recently warned)
-Had a few interactions with you.

For the reasons stated above I am going to leave a neutral on your application. I can tell that you are definitely active but im unsure on your ruleknowledge as you were warned very recently.

Goodluck

Beskar

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
ABT is lacking of a moderator in the regiment
This isn't a necessity for a regiment. You can just as easily switch regiments as soon as you get moderator. Your motivation to be a moderator should be to help everyone without bias.
training trainees without disturbing anybody
Any CPL+ is able to train trainees. You can do this without a moderator status. Furthermore you can join the Recruit Training Programme and get paid for it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neutral leaning to -Support

My interactions with you are incredibly limited and your reasoning was not entirely satisfactory.
People in this thread do find you approachable and dedicated so you have that going for you.

I'd keep it at neutral but I read this comment:
last warning you tried to hide the RDM by switch characters multiple times and changing names.
This puts a doubt on your rule knowledge and on your maturity.

Since this was only a few weeks ago I'd strongly recommend you spend more time cleaning up your act.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck.

Reactions: CL4P-TP

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
- Neutral
+ Active ig
+/- Not sure about rule knowledge
- Your that type of guy that will stack charges when jailing someone
- You wasted more time coloring the text than I did making my whole mod app on CG DARKRP

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Application Denied
Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying.
I think very much what Hersh said it sums it up, to wait a few weeks to disprove any past notions of yourself, you had a fair chunk of support for your application including one of our Senior Staff, keeping your head high and nose clean will mean an extremely promising next application, the decision to deny this one was a very difficult decision to come to.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.