NATO name (regiment and rank): MP 1SGT 2L-17 Rascalov
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT SLT Dimitri Rascalov | H 2-2
Civilian name: Sir [Inside Edition]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230532184
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only warnings and they've been about inexperience in this server and also because i needed more time to catch up with the various things happening but i don't recall getting warned multiple times on the same argument.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was a staff member of communities of various games but unfortunately not Garry's Mod, in fact i hope this will be my first time.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Of course, MRP and SWRP in Garry's Mod but also other games that allow RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 5 hours a day (can reach 10 very easily) in order to keep active and help everyone.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Honestly, i think i've grown enough mature to start helping people as a moderator and also because i want to be a role model for new players in the server to make them as comfortable as possible and help solving situations with RDM and various other rule-breaking events. This has been my favourite server ever since i joined back at the end on January and admins has been my favourite type of people in this server because of their professionality and formality. I'd really like to become one of those people and, hopefully, become even better than them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I don't consider myself special and different over the other applicants, I just want to make sure everyone is doing fine and no rules are getting broken whilst i'm on duty to not ruin immersion. Basically i'm not saying that i'm going to make the difference, but i'll try my best to make everyone happy and have a good immersion. Also i think my knowledge of the rules will be pretty useful being, in this case, someone that literally make sure they don't get violated by anyone.

Thank you for reading my application, i really hope that you guys will give me the chance to make me part of the team, but also, i hope that, even if i don't get accepted and recruited as a Staff Member, this will help me grow mentally and help me to become more mature.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BarnyCalhoun

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Seen In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Had past staff experience on other games.

Hello there, Dimitri, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I believe you would be a decent addition to our team, as you have had past experience so know how to act as a staff member within various situations. Don't let me down (y)

GOOD LUCK!!!

Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples
+Support

+Seen In-game.
+Seen in TS.
+Friendly and mature.
+Decent rule knowledge.
+Had past staff experience on other games.

Hello there, Dimitri, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. I believe you would be a decent addition to our team, as you have had past experience so know how to act as a staff member within various situations. Don't let me down (y)

GOOD LUCK!!!
Thank you Sir, i will not let you down. :salute:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ Support

Both Dimitri and I have climbed the ranks together for MP and of course during this time I have had the utmost pleasure of spending my time with him. He is a very chill guy, very mature and is very active. Furthermore, he is very friendly and always tries his best in-game to make a fun/genuine RP experience for all. The application is decent and has previous RP experience.

Because of this, he gets my full support.

Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support
-Active in game/ts
-Friendly
-Mature

-Unsure of rule knowledge

Poke me on TS so we can go over your rule knowledge