Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Rascalov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 27, 2021
Naples

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:230532184​

• Discord name: fato2016#1638​

• For how long have you played on MRP: Around 6 months.

• In what country are you located?: Italy.​

• Time zone: GMT+2​

• List your in-game ranks on MRP:

• NATO name (regiment and rank): MP SGT

• USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT MAJ

• Civilian name: Italian Coping Mechanism

• Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a functioning microphone.

• Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

• This is my first UHC application.

• Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• I've never been kicked, i got warned a few times due to my initial inexperience during my first months and other reasons and i've been banned for MRDM almost more than 2 months ago. Just to make it clear, the ban has been sorted out and has been successfully appealed with my personal wanting of waiting for at least a week after appealing it for a personal punishment (it was training). I dont feel proud about what i did, and since then i've been trying my best to show everyone that i'm not like that and that was a one-time happening and that it wouldn't happen again.

• Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

• I'm currently a Major (SCO) in the Airborne Troops Regiment and this is my highest ever rank in USSR as of now. In NATO, in the other hand, i've been a MP SNCO as the rank of SGM before resigning to NCO. In both regiments i've given my absolute best, i've never been rank skipped and worked myself up never asking for a rank skip/ promotion.

• What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

• Well, to be honest, i think my dedication and continuous activity are my focal points of interest. Also i think that i'm a good leader and that i can only continue to improve at this point. In every war i led, i always thought about consequences and always prepared my men to do the most. I never underestimate any of the USSR Vehicles especially the Tanks of the 10th Steel Division and the Airborne Troops Aircrafts. I always make sure that they're covering each other and at the same time helping the entire team. Organization is the best way to describe my leading. I am also very careful, and i only manage to let the troops push whenever the possibly can, substantially not letting them die as soon as they step in the contested territory objective.​

• List your strengths and weaknesses:

• Very patient.

• Approachable.

• As friendly as humanly possible (i unironically call everyone sir).

• Open to suggestions mid-war and always comprehensive about constructive critics.

• Sometimes i feel insecure.

• At times i can be very very cautious and, by doing so, losing the opportunity to make the right decision.

• Sometimes playing too defensive or too offensive.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

Hi Rascolov I have legit grown up with you on the server and you are a very old standing member of the community and no doubt in my mind you are mature enough for this position however,

Your activity is questionable at times and have checked with other ABT CO's and they agree I am unsure of your leadership qualities and your management qualities as when I check ABT the only person I personally see changing things and managing the regiment is most of the CO's and Nick.

ABT is also not in a good position to lose another CO
right now just to poor salt in the wound.

Prove to me you can deal with ABT, Prove to me you can lead good wars, And prove to me I'm wrong about your management skills

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri Rascalov

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-/+ minus/Neutral

-have seen active much
-/+ kind and mature
-Abt needs active co's atm and it needs you and other CO'S

-but if this does get accepted then GL hope you do well but ABT needs its help right now

Mr Wonderfool

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
-Very good activity
-Very Mature
-Active on TS
-Great leadership

Only negative is that ABT needs as much help as possible and losing a CO will be bad

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+/- Neutral

+ Mature
+ Friendly

+/- Never seen lead a war.
- ABT is not in the position to lose anyone, especially a SCO.

Im honestly kinda repeating what Clap said in his post, at the moment I do not want you to get high command ONLY because of ABTs situation. If you prove me that you can lead ABT well and actually make a real difference there. I will change this verdict to a +Support. Good luck with your application

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support Neutral leaning to +Support

Nearly no interaction Seen you a bit more active now
Never seen you lead a war Served under your guidance for one war.
ABT not in a position to lose an SCO

You should nonetheless be more active, and my point of ABT needing you still stands. Good luck.

Last edited:

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
+Support

Hi Rascolov I have legit grown up with you on the server and you are a very old standing member of the community and no doubt in my mind you are mature enough for this position however,

Your activity is questionable at times and have checked with other ABT CO's and they agree I am unsure of your leadership qualities and your management qualities as when I check ABT the only person I personally see changing things and managing the regiment is most of the CO's and Nick.

ABT is also not in a good position to lose another CO
right now just to poor salt in the wound.

Prove to me you can deal with ABT, Prove to me you can lead good wars, And prove to me I'm wrong about your management skills

Good luck
Edit:
Good leadership during wars

Management needs more improvement

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support Neutral leaning to +Support

Nearly no interaction Seen you a bit more active now
Never seen you lead a war Served under your guidance for one war.
ABT not in a position to lose an SCO

You should nonetheless be more active, and my point of ABT needing you still stands. Good luck.
Updated after seeing him lead a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.