DimitryVol's Teamspeak Ban Appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3778
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3778

Your teamspeak name: DimitryVol

Date of ban (if known): 24/10/22, 3-4 AM (Estimate)

Reason for ban (if known): "Spam Pokes"

Who banned you?: SCP-RP UK admin winkie

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: No

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal): The man was clearly taking things out of proportion and pushing things too far. I sent this message: " Bye bye thanks for all the fun! xoxoxoxo " as he was being quite stiff, claiming that a previous message obviously sent in a humorous way ("Forknight spoon Royale save the cutlery"), which I was asked to send by other members who claimed that this admin had a overblown reaction, was put down as "spam pokes". It became clear in this first interaction that he was not acting in a way that was in the best interests of all users, as he moved everyone in our MRP channel over to his own one, including random privates who had no involvement and claimed that what had occurred, ("Forknight spoon Royale save the cutlery") was a coordinated attack and targeted harassment against him. He declared that if it happened again we would all be banned for " A long time " and when questioned by someone in the channel how long that would be he did not respond. How someone who is acting with a common sense can claim such a strange and false accusation from something as mundane as "Forknight spoon Royale save the cutlery" is anybody's guess, but it was clear to me, and even to a moderator of SCP RP UK, that he wasn't one to be reasoned with which is why I decided to send a slightly sarcastic goodbye message to him, clearly pointing out the strange nature of his actions, and it is clear that this had caused him to ban me for an unreasonable amount of time. 5 days for what comes down to 2 pokes in the span of 3-4 hours is completely unjustified and wrong. If he had decided to be honest and put a real reason that was not "Spamming Pokes." then perhaps I would be able to understand his position. But what he has claimed is incorrect in every way. I simply do not believe that "Forknight spoon Royale save the cutlery" and then multiple hours later "Bye bye thanks for all the fun! xoxoxoxo" counts as spam worthy of a 5 day ban which considering the fact that he was and still is an admin for a server I simply do not have the intention of playing it seems strange to see such a strange and unhelpful reaction. Therefore I kindly ask that this ban be removed as it does not serve any real purpose other than whatever major offence it seems that SCP UK Admin Winkie has seemingly been subjected to by "Forknight spoon Royale save the cutlery" and "Bye bye thanks for all the fun! xoxoxoxo".

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Dimitry Volsenkov ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After speaking with the staff member that banned you, I will be denying this appeal under the grounds that you did not provide the full picture of the situation and it was not "simply 2 pokes".

You may not re-appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.