Dec 25, 2020
Your Discord name & tag: Fortze#0001

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: MRP

Date of ban (if known): 21/08/2021

Reason for ban (if known): Toxicity

Who banned you?: Falcon (I think)

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
I've cut down on my toxicity ingame and after playing AG for a while and enjoying it I want to start to become a better member of the MRP community again. I've learnt my lesson about being a minge and pissing about staff and want to use the discord appropriately so I can speak to other members of the community and suggest things for the server. After getting bored of the server I started to minge for the fun of it (which I understand isn't an excuse) but after playing AG and starting to enjoy the server again I want to start over and apologise for my toxicity especially.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

You were initially banned of of the discord for toxicity. After then appealing this and being unbanned, I believe it was within a few days I had to reban you for a somewhat severe toxic outburst. This is not acceptable in this community and you have been given several chances along with warnings of the consequences if you fail to conduct yourself appropriately. For these reasons you can appeal in 1 weeks time after which I can evaluate your contribution to our server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.