discord suggestion ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odera11

Feb 24, 2021
Someone randomly banned me from suggestions for no reason. I hate to speculate but I have a strong feeling it was Relman. Tell him to come on here and reply as he had no real reason for banning me as the last thing I said before I was banned from suggestions is, yes definetely afk after he WRONGLY accused me of sitting AFK in Lloyds Bank with the printer. THink it's stupid that he dare ban me as all I am trying to explain to him is it doesn't make sense that banks can be bought just for people to set the interesst rates to 0 and not open at all. Please before commenting read this in suggestion discussions then look at my suggestion in suggestions. HE then proceeds to accuse me of sniping the server just because I said something doesn't make sense. At the end of the day it makes 0 sense that someone can be banned from a suggestions channel because 1 super admin doesnt agree with a suggestion they've made. I'm kindly asking you to revoke this ban, explain why when I asked why I was banned from suggestions you failed to reply, and kindly explain to me WHY you banned me from suggestions.

Odera11

Feb 24, 2021
Your teamspeak name: (DiscordName) odera11#8126

Reason for ban (if known): I dont know

Who banned you?: I dont know

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?: also I dont know why it says teamspeak it is discord I am talking about some bot just told me to use this format. - Yes because certain people couldnt put up with me not agreeing with their additions to the server that killed if not all, most business rp in CC

Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):

Someone randomly banned me from suggestions for no reason. I hate to speculate but I have a strong feeling it was Relman. Tell him to come on here and reply as he had no real reason for banning me as the last thing I said before I was banned from suggestions is, yes definetely afk after he WRONGLY accused me of sitting AFK in Lloyds Bank with the printer. THink it's stupid that he dare ban me as all I am trying to explain to him is it doesn't make sense that banks can be bought just for people to set the interesst rates to 0 and not open at all. Please before commenting read this in suggestion discussions then look at my suggestion in suggestions. HE then proceeds to accuse me of sniping the server just because I said something doesn't make sense. At the end of the day it makes 0 sense that someone can be banned from a suggestions channel because 1 super admin doesnt agree with a suggestion they've made. I'm kindly asking you to revoke this ban, explain why when I asked why I was banned from suggestions you failed to reply, and kindly explain to me WHY you banned me from suggestions.

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
I'll keep this simple. You were banned from discord due to being abusive and putting C*nt in one of your suggestions. As well as continuing to make passive-aggressive suggestions which were just a continued dig at your original issues. You were given a "Dev Ban" to stop you from posting more abusive suggestions. I was then told this was the incorrect role and related to the MNScript channels. I then corrected the role to be "Suggestion Banned" and removed "Dev Ban".

Your behaviour is completely unacceptable. You keep posting suggestions that are all related to your digs at the server and keep going on about "adds more RP" etc. Then you get really aggressive in the #suggestion-discussion channel. I'm just frankly bored of reading what you say.

To top this off you make what I can only think is a joke application for staff today, where you continue to slag off the admin team.

If this doesn't fulfil your need for an answer, I'm sorry... it's all you are going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.