discord unban apeal (due to issues with first appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon Weeener2

May 8, 2021
our Discord name & tag: Captain!#9645

What server is this for, DarkRP or MRP?: discord

Date of ban (if known): early 2021

Reason for ban (if known): at the beggining of the year was banned for advertising other servers when i asked if anyone wanted to play gmod

Who banned you?: relman

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: i cant remember

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):
relman said i would be banned for 2 weeks it has beena very very long time and the ban itself was agreed on teamspeak about 5 months ago it was a misunderstanding, resub this appeal since relman didnt see my comment i addded to it

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Bon Weener,

Any ban I gave you in early 2021 has already expired and been removed. I have taken a look at the logs and it seems your last 2 bans was on the 8th May for a week by Cope with the reason "Constantly rejoining server to bypass mutes". This ban was removed on the 15th May 2021. Then on the 16th May 2021 I banned you for the reason "drunk" and this was for 8 hours. This was then removed on same day.

When I look at your current ban reason it says "advertising other game servers in memes channel".

Thanks,

Relman

Bon Weeener2

May 8, 2021
relman stop copying and pasting I'm literally not unbanned it was a perma ban someone needs to unban me

Relman

Senior Developer
Senior Developer
Programming Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
As my post mentions.

"When I look at your current ban reason it says "advertising other game servers in memes channel"."

I don't know who banned you for advertising another server, it also happened in the middle of the year, not the start. I'd suggest providing details of which server you were suggesting people play on and why.

Ultimately, your last ban appeal was awaiting Hydros reply after my post. Which I expect this one now is.

Thanks
Relman

Bon Weeener2

May 8, 2021
You banned me, regardless of start or middle its still been far far too long for a "two week ban", and the server "i was suggesting" wasnt any server i just asked if anyone wanted to play gmod, i hope this clarification helps but il see if hydro will respond to this thread,

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Bon Weener,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I can see that you've got quite a history with us on Discord, but one thing that I can't actually see is too much information about this most recent ban. Regardless, in this specific instance your ban will be lifted. Obviously it goes without saying that future rule infractions will result in this ban being re-enstated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.