Dmitri Adamsov/Adamowicz Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Paul_with_Chocolate, Currently: Mr_Unclaimed
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 2 Months, 3 Weeks.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MP 2LT Dmitri Adamowicz
USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB LCPL Dmitri Adamsov
Civilian name: Paul Adams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, here are the links to my past applications:
1) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderation-application-msgt-dimitri-adamsov.888/
2) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/swo-dmitri-adamsovs-mod-application.1081/

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received a total of 6 warnings and 1 ban. Warnings being: 2 for FailRP, 2 for RDM, 1 for METAGAME, 1 for NLR. 1 Ban was for MRDM and LTAP. I have appealed the ban as I regretted my actions very much and wanted to apologise and be a proper part of the RP family, here is the link to the appeal https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/pvt-dmitri-adamsov-ban-appeal.800/.
I have not received any bans and warns since May 3rd meaning I have been 6 weeks clean so far and want to keep up with that record. I only got kicked once for lag prevention as I was away from the keyboard with IRL matters.

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Of course, I have been in several communities over the span of 6 years and the jobs ranged from the standard player and chat moderation to full server-level management i.e. plugin usage and implementation, construction of a discord server and management of it and just being a staff manager where I manage staff applications, interviews and complaints.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Experience is limited, but considering I was in some roleplay communities but wasn't active as much because it didn't pull me to it, only when I stumbled across CG, I was completely hooked and my experience went through the roof since, and which I am always happy to get better at as time goes by.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-6 Hours Daily, this can vary due to IRL situations and events that either may be unforeseen or maybe I would have an exam season, all of which will be notified with higher-ups to make sure formality and professionalism are maintained.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Being a very active member and admirer of this MRP server, I wanted to be more integrated and be a crucial part of player support, I aspire to help and to provide an equal footing in combating player disputes and be an active member of a marvellous and sparkling that the staff team is. The community has been very kind to me and helpful in my times of need, and with that, I want to give back to the community and work alongside the big, bold and brilliant backbones of this server. With the bulk amount of experience gained, I am up and experienced to take the important position of Moderator at this MRP.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: For the duration of my time on the server, there have been tests on both the mind level and the strength level when dealing with difficult players and difficult situations, I would be able to bring a stiff spine but a fair spine whom which I would prevail in equal treatment in players in times of admin sits and disputes, where the rules are engraved to my head and no bias will be involved in any situation to provide an equal and fair environment. Furthermore, as per some other players on the server, I am able to speak another language very fluently, being Polish, where I have taken to communicate and help players whose Polish is better and easier to understand, this has amazingly made the players I have interacted with in both USSR and NATO more welcomed and who took a great part in RP, which is always a good sight to see. Over other applications, I am very resilient, very fair and unbiased when solving player-to-player arguments, very friendly and mature, more mature as time went by and as the experience has increased alongside it.

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
+ Support
+ Been on the server for long time
+ Shows dedication
+ Decent rule knowledge
+ Friendly
+ Mature

Hey Dmitri! I have given you + support for the reasons stated above.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Mango

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Your previous ban of MRDM | LTAP does not go well with someone applying for mod and shows you don't really care about the server rules.
- I and many others have had multiple issues with you before. You're often very hard to approach / speak to and often just ignore people when they're trying to speak to you for a valid reason. If how you act to players within RP transfers to a staff sit it would bring the wrong idea to the player about how the staff team act as a whole.
+ Active ingame

The only issues I have is your previous MRDM ban and how you act to players in general. I've looked at how you act to other players (not just interactions with me) and it's definitely not what I would expect to see in a staff member. You're often abrasive towards players and tend to shout over people when they're trying to explain themselves. If I saw an improvement in how you deal with other people in MRP I would happily change my verdict but at this current time I don't believe you should be in the staff team.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-support
- Your previous ban of MRDM | LTAP does not go well with someone applying for mod and shows you don't really care about the server rules.
- I and many others have had multiple issues with you before. You're often very hard to approach / speak to and often just ignore people when they're trying to speak to you for a valid reason. If how you act to players within RP transfers to a staff sit it would bring the wrong idea to the player about how the staff team act as a whole.
+ Active ingame

The only issues I have is your previous MRDM ban and how you act to players in general. I've looked at how you act to other players (not just interactions with me) and it's definitely not what I would expect to see in a staff member. You're often abrasive towards players and tend to shout over people when they're trying to explain themselves. If I saw an improvement in how you deal with other people in MRP I would happily change my verdict but at this current time I don't believe you should be in the staff team.
I have multiple clips, testimonies and witnesses to prove that you were the one to be hard to even talk to, feel free to dm me and I will gladly show you.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-support
+ Active ingame

And about your concerns about the ban, which I respect, whom I attached an appeal I made to outline my apologies and how I have not done similar since. Thank you!

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+ Neutral

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.

-/+Unsure of rule knowledge.
+Mature and Friendly.
+Had past staffing experiences.

Hello there, Dmitri, I have given you a neutral support for those reasons stated. I just don't know whether you have a good knowledge of the rules, which is obviously a requirement when being staff. However, you have had past staffing experiences, which may give you an advantage if you do get accepted.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-No interactions apart from staff sits

-Active IG/TS3

Hi Dmitri, I’ve seen you in-game and on teamspeak but I haven’t really interacted with you apart from staff sits I am also unsure about your ruleknowledge therefore I will be going for a Neutral, best of luck

Beskar

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
It is recommended to avoid individually replying to comments where possible, try to bulk them up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Support

Active in-game
Active on TS3
Shows dedication and repents past actions
Application is well structured

Huge doubt on maturity

Hello Dmitri, initially I was leaning into providing you with a +Support but looking at your responses to @Fortze you have shed a doubt on your maturity.

The reason these threads exist is so that there is a full array of opinions from people who play along with you on the server and countering them on your staff application does not paint a great picture of potential staff in my view, whether the matter is true or false, it seems like something you could resolve privately.

Furthermore I would attest to his claims that your interactions with people who address you in a 'toxic' manner is oftentimes met with a near-toxic response. I witnessed this myself a few days ago.

I hope to see you improve your behavior. If I do see a change in due time, my entry will be updated. Until then, since maturity means a lot in my eyes, I have to give you a -Support.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

+Support

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Serious RP'er
+ Mature
+ Decent rule knowledge

Good Luck with your application Dmitri!!

• Love

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
- Support

Here are my reasons:

Taking the whole kgb incident into account you made a whole issue out of the kgb when there was no issue also the fact everytime i saw you in game you had something to say or as it was going you spread the story and rumor's of the situation like wildfire , too join the staff team you need maturity and i dont see any of that in this situation.

You have also been met with a toxic manner in the time of being in kgb at sometimes and seen it after your time in kgb as well.

You are active in ts and in game i will give you that.

My thing here is you need to fix your maturity here first and for most , if you can prove this to me and show that you can be a respectable person in the staff team then i would be more than happy to change my verdict,

* also a side note , dont reply after every negative or neutral post , and or one bad comment it looks bad on your application *

- Titan

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Thank you for the replies on the concerns on my maturity when replying to one person's verdict, I truly shot myself in the foot, apologies and hopefully, I can mend any broken bridges with anyone with whom I have some feud with :).

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

+Good Activity
-Immature
-Power complex
-Not friendly

-Poor Role Playing
-Cringe

All my interactions with you have terrible as whenever I play as NATO you always just make sits when things don't go your way even when people try and roleplay to get out of situations and you are in the wrong you procced to waste everyone's time by creating sits or just ignoring the people trying to rp. Which is why it would be terrible if you were staff as you would just take the matter into your own hands and deal with it how u see fit. You also have a massive power complex with your MP garry's mod rank and seem to talk down and act better than everyone you interact with even if they may be a higher rank than you. Which is always a terrible experience for any player. Thus I think you would be terrible staff member.

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral +/-

+ Active

+ Dedication
- Not much interaction with you
- No clue about rule knowledge

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
I'm giving a Neutral,

Mainly because of the KGB incident which I was told you are still bringing it up now and because I've not had many interactions with you that were positive.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ Support

- Good guy
- Serious RPer
- Active in-game and Teamspeak
- Decent rule knowledge

- Spoke to Crossen

Good Luck!

Mate Blackwood

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 30, 2021

Neutral

+Active ingame/ts

-Unsure about the maturity, Mainly because of the KGB Incident.
+Friendly
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.