Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri Adamsov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Bogdan Zhao
Date of demotion?: 03/08/2021
What is the case against you?: Poor staff handling and Attitude. Disrespect and Immaturity
Is this true?: Yes, and I am ashamed of it.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have had 1 Ban for MRDM ! LTAP, 3 warnings for RDM, 2 for FearRP, 1 for NLR and 1 for Metagame. Have been clean for approx. 6-7 weeks.
What is your side of the story?: Everything in the case is true, I have poorly managed certain staff situations, I misused my powers and did not provide the level of maturity and respect as promised and I am truly ashamed to have broken my own word. The petty arguments and lack of level headed attitude alongside power misuse have brought me to justice and fairly punished by Bogdan.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I truly miss the community, the friendship and cooperation. I have taken the time to train myself more in maturity, stress management and taking on a calm and neutral and friendly approach. I truly took the words and criticism from the previous demotion appeals and the staff meeting to heart and aim to provide the best and stick to it, to be the best and nothing less. I am more than happy to be on very strict view because I really want to demonstrate that the time from the demotion have not gone to waste and have been used, evaluating, adapting and improving myself, my actions, my reactions, my train of thought and my composure to superior.

Fatal_Titan

CC Executive VIP
Donator
- Support

Over my time with experience with you and the title of this demotion appeal i dont think you should return , let me explain , The miss use of staff powers as you say and array of warnings and issues acquired in the past shows there is an issue with your rule knowledge , also your attitude is a huge aspect as well , back when i was kgb JLT - SLT your attitude was poor and you tended to get hostile and make complaints when things didnt go in your way entirely , vs what was right and who was right in the situation. As i don't play mrp as much anymore i leave a smaller vote towards this appeal and say that i suggest you fix your attitude and read the rules and make sure you understand why you want to be staff and what staff is.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
-support

I am a massive minge myself but holy fuck let people enjoy themselves if they are not harassing or hurting anybody in any way. This guy likes to throw insults at people when a situation is not going his way, harass people with his "spectate" permission etc etc. Do not come back ever again.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Neutral

Rarely want to give feedback on staff apps, normally don't see it as my business, but given the -supports so far I want to give you an honest verdict

I wasn't around when you were staff the first time, I don't know how you were or how you acted, so I can only judge based on how you are now

The first interaction I had with you since returning was negative, you took the fun out of a situation I was involved in with a friend, arresting me for something like 20 minutes for something menial. It was within the rules, sure, and there was an RP reason, but I don't think you quite understood that 20 minutes staring at a cell door for messing with a friend sucked the fun out of things

Since then, you've actually dismantled that first impression and, despite being a bit of a jobsworth at times, it's actually fun to RP with you and with KGB, even if it's just witty arguments in /c about FOB building. Simply put: I was wrong to assume that you were a character that you're not.

Recently, you've been keeping KGB alive, and you've been getting involved in a lot of RP situations, which I can appreciate. Your attitude has improved considerably, but what people have said in the past does concern me. MRP doesn't need people there to monotonously gripe at slight misdemeanours, it needs people who actively want to contribute to the community, and actively make things fun for people, not just for themselves.

Your maturity is good but I feel you try to overcompensate by being too serious, you don't want to come across as irritable.

Rule knowledge is very good

Concerns over previous actions as staff

Currently very active

I don't think it's right for people to be judging based on actions older than a few months, if you're not blacklisted then you deserve a fair chance. People have done far worse before and been accepted back into the staff team in some capacity.

Either way, good luck mate

Captain Rex

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021

I will go with Neutral/ leaning to + support

as valk said
You have done misstakes before but you seems like you are sorry and I do see an improvement with you. I do think you deserves a shot but you will need to be extra careful if you do get staff so you dont do any misstakes. But everyone deserves a second chance

Vlad Smirnov

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 11, 2021
-Support
I caught you breaking FailRP 10 days ago and reported it to staff. I do not think you have been clean for 6-7 weeks.

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
+Support

I know i'm not the most active on MRP anymore, but given the verdicts on this appeal I decided to give my opinion.

People may judge the fact that this is your 3rd appeal and think that is a bad thing. Personally, I think this is a really good thing as it shows how dedicated you are to join the staff team and improve your reputation within the community.

Secondly, I do remember when you were last staff and I did see you do some dodgy stuff but I have never had a interaction with you that would show you are an immature person wanting to harm the community.

With that being said, I have heard some stories about your time in the staff team previously. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially with how motivated you are in joining the staff team; with the new staff rework I don't see why you couldn't be brought back as a Trail Moderator to prove yourself as a worthly member of the staff team.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+support

I am going to give Dmitri a +support. My reason for this +support is that Dmitri is very active in-game and provides a good roleplay experience for KGB. Furthermore, I believe Dmitri has good rule knowledge in-game and not have once seen him been remotely in trouble for breaking any sort of server rule since I can remember.

Dmitri has shown loyalty to the community and is now keeping KGB alive in which he is doing a superb job at doing. The fact that he has applied for the third time should be seen as a positive; this shows that he really wants to help out the community if anything.

It is clear in his application that he deeply regrets the decisions that he made as a staff member. Dmitri deserves a second chance and at least be given a shot to be part of the staff team.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
I appreciate your time to make an appeal, as said I am keen to reach out to anyone I have hurt, or treated unfairly. Feel free to poke me on discord or teamspeak. I will be more than happy to talk to mend the bridge between us.
- Support

Over my time with experience with you and the title of this demotion appeal i dont think you should return , let me explain , The miss use of staff powers as you say and array of warnings and issues acquired in the past shows there is an issue with your rule knowledge , also your attitude is a huge aspect as well , back when i was kgb JLT - SLT your attitude was poor and you tended to get hostile and make complaints when things didnt go in your way entirely , vs what was right and who was right in the situation. As i don't play mrp as much anymore i leave a smaller vote towards this appeal and say that i suggest you fix your attitude and read the rules and make sure you understand why you want to be staff and what staff is.
I wasnt warned or anything for the past 6-7 Weeks as far as my knowledge goes, thus I am not sure about your claim.
-Support
I caught you breaking FailRP 10 days ago and reported it to staff. I do not think you have been clean for 6-7 weeks.

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
- Support

Hi Dmitri, thank you for making your appeal application.
Although you seem to be sorry for your previous actions and want to redeem yourself, I saw you being very toxic in the OOC chat yesterday during and after a war. This was on the same day you made your demotion appeal. This concerns me and makes me think that you haven't quite matured as much as you hope you had.
Previous comments about your most recent IG situations are also a concern.

I wish you all the best :)

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
- Support

Hi Dmitri, thank you for making your appeal application.
Although you seem to be sorry for your previous actions and want to redeem yourself, I saw you being very toxic in the OOC chat yesterday during and after a war. This was on the same day you made your demotion appeal. This concerns me and makes me think that you haven't quite matured as much as you hope you had.
Previous comments about your most recent IG situations are also a concern.

I wish you all the best :)
I spoken to you via discord and I agree. It was not a proper show for maturity, I just want to say that the words were not ment to be toxic and were of a joking manner, alongside the situation was calmly dealt with staff, Chad Power, in which all was good and calm. I have a lot to show especially with that hiccup.

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021
+Support
+very active IG
+Good leadership skills and decision making
+Pretty mature
+Mostly good interactions

I believe you have worked hard to redeem yourself and are suitable for the staff team

Good luck

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Active
+You have improved you're maturity

-/+ i have had decent interactions whicht you.
-Bad staff past

Hello dimitri im giving you an neutral reasons listed above.

Good luck (y)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
im going to with neutral today

I've had no interactions
unsure of rule knowledge and maturity

The only thing that I can rate you on is your no. of appeals and warnins, which are not in your favor

wish you the best of luck

Infeura

MRP Supporter
Donator
Jan 2, 2021
I personally agree with valk
I don't think it's right for people to be judging based on actions older than a few months, if you're not blacklisted then you deserve a fair chance. People have done far worse before and been accepted back into the staff team in some capacity.
Dimitri has shown sincerity of his actions and has been positively impacting the players of KGB and others
+ Support
Absolute legend ( Personally only had positive Interactions with you)
Really great guy
Good Rule Knowledge
Mature

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Seems to have toxic outbursts in OOC
- Other than that one staff who banned a bunch of ppl off darkrp I've never seen a more abusive staff member on CG.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hi Dmitri,
Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.
After looking at the verdicts for your application, my main point of concern isn't your previous ability as staff, but it is however, the reported toxicity from the verdicts, for now I don't think it's suitable to accept your demotion Appeal whilst there has been recent toxicity.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.