Dmitri's Demotion Appeal No. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri Adamsov (Often Shorted to Dmitri)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): Trial Moderator (Since I was still in trial stages)
Who demoted you?: Bogdan Zhao
Date of demotion?: 03/08/2021
What is the case against you?: Toxicity, Argumentative + Mishandling Moderator Powers.
Is this true?:
Yes, shameful as it is. The responsibility is 100% on my side and have been a topic of improvement ever since the situations occurred, especially the toxic incident in the 1 month prior and recent lapse of judgement in RP with the receiving of 2 RDM warms in separate occasions.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes, 1 Mute on discord for toxicity, 5 RDM warns, 2 warms for FEARRP, 1 warn for Metagaming, 1 warn for NLR, and 1 MRDM | LTAP Ban.
What is your side of the story?:
At the time of being staff, the actions portrayed to the staff team have been close to reckless and irresponsible, lack of composure and at times not being as careful as I should have with the powers given with trust from the staff leadership. The individual cases of toxicity and rudeness have certainly not helped the case and thus the respectful decision was made to remove me, in which have prompted me to carefully think about my actions in due course, however, small incidences did pop into fruition on bases of augmentative natures in discord in the public eye rather than taking it privately or if so report it calmly to the staff team. I do not deny or wish to deny the claims given on the pass demotion appeals created and thoroughly regret the actions, and their consequences brought up by them. I do not wish to cause harm to the community that has given me countless hours of joy and a community to make me feel that welcome.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
A lot of things have changed in light of me becoming USSR High command, mainly comprising of manners, the way on how I talk to superiors, the actions in RP and in the community chats such as Discord or TeamSpeak, I have vastly reduced the aspect of argumentative natures in public eye and moved any hot topics to either DMs or in private in TS or even contacting staff if necessary. I have made the ever going efforts to reach out to the people I have harmed and made active efforts to mend broken bridges and aim to continue that in life of the present and the future. In addition, on the light of being given such powers as UHC, I have been ever more careful how I bring my points and concerns out, being more civil, more friendly and happy to debate and get a healthy conversation in fruition. Of course there will be people whom are sceptical of my works and attempts and thus I invite to private talks in which I can personally mend anything and make it up to anyone I either not being able to reach out or whom I may not know of whom I hurt. I thoroughly ask for a second chance and for forgiveness of the actions and their brutal set backs.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

Hugely changed his attitude around, maturity has increased substantially and Dmitri is now actively following and upholding RP around the USSR.

Whilst I've still seen a handful of argumentative aspects around him in the discord, this has been reduced substantially since his last appeal.

People might not agree with his return based on how he was previously, but having played and watched Dmitri in UHC for the past few weeks, I can safely say he has earned himself a second chance.

Instead of vehemently arguing with superiors, he actively listens and engages with critical feedback, he takes it on the chin and uses it to improve without sulking about it, which is a HUGE character improvement, not just for MRP, but in general (I would say irl but nobody on this community has touched grass in at least 7 years)

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ mature
+ friendly and approachable
+ not toxic :D
+ good rule knowledge
+ serious rper

would make a great staff member

- ( a big fat minge ) Tony

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ mature
+ not toxic :D
+ good rule knowledge
+ serious rper

would make a great staff member

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

Only real interaction are from sits so am unable to give a properly formulated opinion on you though you seem like a sound guy so none the less good luck.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

+ Dedicated

- Warned 3 times in 1 week only 3 weeks ago
- Attitude is still questionable
- Still has issues
occasionally

Dmitri, I'm glad to see from Valk's verdict that you do seem to be improving on your attitude and your dedication to wanting to join the staff team is admirable, however, from your warnings I can see that 3 weeks ago you were warned 3 times all within the space of 7 days. In my opinion I think that anyone applying for staff or appealing a demotion from staff should ensure that they can clearly show that they've improved and having 3 warnings within a week less than a month ago is not an improvement to me in regards to rule knowledge.

Lewis1999

Sep 12, 2021
active - ig and ts
-mature
-good rper
- friendly and approachable
- really good leader in the uhc and good at leading war

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
+support!!
+ Active IG and TS
+ mature
+ not toxic!!
+ good rule knowledge

would make a great staff member goodluck!!!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral (leaning towards +support)
+good person to chat with
+active on USSR

+decent maturity from what i've seen recently
=unsure of rule knowledge (due to it being a while so poke me when we are on later and i'll have a chat)
-the charge/reason pof demotion is quite serious same with the warns/bans
GL Dmitri -Dor

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+ support

Writing a little preface paragraph as i have a lot of interactions with you almost on a daily basis now.

Dmitri has matured hugely since ive interacted with him in high command and even though he may have warns in somewhat recent time each situation has either been a misunderstanding of rules or an outdated knowledge of rules. Not malicious intent to harm server health. In my personal opinion there is room for improvement as with all trial moderators but the main thing is that his attitude is in the right place and with the correct guidance he will make a brilliant staff member

+high activity in game and in teamspeak
+hugely improved attitude
+friendly to talk to and makes well judged decisions

outdated/lacking rule knowledge

-can feel overwhelmed by toxicity and may need to toughen up to it a bit

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-Active In-game/Teamspeak
-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Friendly
-Had some issues in the past

Best of luck, dmitri

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
neutral leaning towards + Support

+ active
+ friendly/approachable
+ mature

- demotion reason

You were always very nice/appoachable and i have had no issues with you so far.
Goof luck Dmitri!
-Chad

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Accepted

Hi Dmitri,
Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.
We would like to welcome you back into the team as a Trial-Moderator: speak to an SA+ to be inducted back into the team.
Kind regards,
Bogdan​

Status
Not open for further replies.