Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Bogdan Zhao
Date of demotion?: 03/08/2021
What is the case against you?: Rudeness to superiors, argumentative and petty, alongside player complaints on staff handling.
Is this true?: Yes, it is a shame and I feel disgusted by these actions.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have had a fair few kicks for lag prevention, in addition to 1 Ban for MRDM|LTAP, 3 Warns for RDM, 2 warnings for FearRP, 1 warning for NLR and 1 for Metagaming.
What is your side of the story?: My side of the story is the same as those whom have demoted me in whom I have acted way out of my path and have been unnecessarily difficult to some of the staff members, including petty altercations and just the flat disrespect and the use of my Mod powers out of line that has affected some RP situations. The actions that I am not proud of and which I have tried to amend the relations between the affected parties since. It takes time to build back a respective aspect of yourself and I fully understand the ramifications it has came with.
Why should you return / what will you change?: A lot has changed and will change in due course, from small things like perfecting the admin work so that the staff team is not affected, effectively and calmly approach staff situations if there is an altercation in order to avoid unneeded drama, respect the chain of command and to not be petty if there was to ever be an argument and where a higher up stepped in to settle things down. And finally but not in the least, be a calm and collected person when dealing with staff situations, only coming in with moderator powers if there was an obvious rule break and to not abuse the powers I was given. I really aim to be a positive role model and to be there for everyone in times of need and to be the best at it.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral
Hello, Dmitri your activity is good within the community, your ruleknowledge is decent but with whats happened before I cannot support your appeal, after your demotion I haven’t really got to speak to you apart from sits also. Therefore I’ll be going for a Neutral. Best of luck.

Reactions: Mango

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Neutral
Hi Dmitri, I am going with neutral because while you're a good person I am unsure whether I want you in staff due too past events and I understand your apologetic about what happened but I feel it was too many mistakes too allow.

Nonetheless good luck!

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

All though i have had only minimal interaction with you I know your a nice guy from my experiences but that's all I really know about you.

None the less good luck!

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
Neutral

Hello Dimitri, I have chosen to go with a neutral as I have not really had any interactions with you nor do I really know much about you unfortunately.

However I still wish you best of luck.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
+Support

Hello Dmitri, like I have said in all your past applications. You are mature, friendly and active. Im sure you learned from your past mistakes and are ready to get into the staff team again.

Good luck!

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

It is still unclear to me whether or not you would be suitable for staff again.

Good luck with your application.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+support

+ definite improvement since previous staff issues
+ plenty of activity

Much like pasi said youve calmed quite a lot since your past staff issues and seem to be sincere in your regrets about previous actions.

Best of luck in your appeal

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
-SUPPORT

+ Nice guy
+ Active

- Too many previous staff issues

- Handled issues poorly

Hi Dmitri, as much as I like you as a person and think you’re nice and very active, from what I saw from you on the staff team I do think the negatives outweigh the positives. I’d like to see you on the staff team again at some point in the future, but I don’t think now is that time.

Dessy

Sep 6, 2021
Neutral

I have only had a couple of interactions with you from sits so I can't really give an informed verdict. But I wish you all the best as you seem like a lovely person :)

Good luck!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+In the past youve been a real nice person
-not really spoke to beside the odd sit in ages

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
-Support

Dmitri, you're a nice lad however previously when you were staff there were too many issues and you handled sits very poorly and often used you staff powers when it wasn't needed. Good luck tho

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi Dmitri, I've weighed up the verdicts on this appeal with your former standing as a staff member and your previous dismissal from the staff team and have reached the decision to deny this demotion appeal.

Without going into too much detail, the issues that led to your previous dismissal are still far too recent for me to overlook, and they demonstrated a very serious lack of maturity on your end; an issue that I personally don't believe you're able to resolve in such a short period of time. In addition to this, the feedback on this demotion appeal is also very mixed and well below the bar for what I would consider being acceptable for this appeal to be accepted.

You may re-appeal no earlier than the 12th October, though I'd recommend waiting longer and improving on your reputation within the community before creating a new appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.