Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Name: Dmitri
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Previous Rank (convert if required): [MRP] Moderator
Who demoted you?: [Super Admin] Bogdan Zhao
Date of demotion?: 03/08/2021
What is the case against you?: Petty comeback arguments with other staff when senior staff were sorting the situation out plus complaints about my unfortunate mishaps in Moderator.
Is this true?: Indeed, I do not deny them and take full responsibility for the poor actions and judgements in those scenarios.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No,
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: In the past yes, 1 Ban for MRDM | LTAP, 2 Warnings for RDM, 2 for FailRP, 1 for NLR and 1 for Metagame, I have been clean from any Staff warnings/punishments since 03/05/2021
What is your side of the story?: For the cases of the mishaps in staff, I have honestly forgotten and did not realise I still have had my mod commands active in which caused problems in RP, having cloak and god mode still enabled, this was an honest mistake and as soon as someone told me I went pale and apologised profusely in regards to the problems in RP and I still regret not been as vigilant then as I wanted to be. In regards to the punishment technique problems, again, there was no malice done, however, I can also see the inconveniences that have caused the players that it has been affected and again I am sorry for the RP problems it may have caused.
In regards to the staff chat conversation and argument, I should have been more observant of my actions then and there and should have come to a conclusion where the arguments back and forth did go absolutely nowhere and should have just maintained it in a private setting, and even be sorted out so that it doesn't prolong stress, and not cause massive distress to the senior staff team and in addition to my petty comeback, I am disgusted with my actions and what it has caused for Bogdan, Hydro and Falcon. I am extremely sorry for the actions caused.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I would want to make a return as I do have a bursting passion to help the community, to enrich and provide integrity of our MRP, to be a proper role model and to learn from the best. I would like to make a return as a better man, a better person to all and a more vigilant staff member with a sharper mind and a brighter heart wanting to be the best and neutral for all in all cases. Actions speak much louder than words, and with that I want to be more thoughtful when I come across a situation where someone may not necessarily agree with me fully even though my intention may be clean, to be private with any complaints and to not stir up any stress amongst the staff community. I will be more and more careful when watching my staff commands when going of AOD and be more attentive when interacting with other players in RP to make sure that as little of any bad blood happens and as much as great RP and good and clean mindset comes into fruition.

Thank you for reading.

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- In your appeal you have not been fully apologetic by just blaming things on being an accident which was not the case in certain situations. Things like freezing 3-4 people in public so you can arrest them as MP to no clipping back to the NATO base and continuing to run around after dying is not an accident.
- Attitude hasn't really changed. You still act petty to people you don't like trying to get them in trouble even when nothing was broken. If you can't get over not liking somebody in Garry's Mod I don't understand how you think you'd be an unbiased staff member.

• Angry
Reactions: fiski69

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-support
Hi Dmitri while I like you as a person when you were MOD it was just constant mistakes which is ok but it was just too many too accept for a new staff member. Obviously the turning point was you being argumentative with senior members of staff but the main reason was that you kept making poor mistakes that created complaints from members of the community, it didn't seem like you learned from them and did it again. We were extremely lenient with you as you were on mentoring but with your repeated unprofessionalism and staff abuse I just don't think you are fit for staff which is why I give you my -support.

Best of luck with your appeal,

• Angry

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
-support
Hi Dmitri, as much as I understand that you regret your choices, In my opinion, there are some things that cannot be fixed, and in terms of staff abuse and constant arguments, these things show that during your period of being a member of staff, it just wasn't meant for you, from my experience of watching you I noticed that you didn't have any form of using your past mistakes during your period of being a staff to better yourself, instead you carried on with the same mindset. What I would recommend would be to go to the people who you annoyed/affected the most and speak to, apologize and make amends with them, to show that you truly regret your past actions. For now, I will be giving a -support.

Best of luck

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
- Support

Just like Clap and Umbra said, you made too much mistakes which you didn’t learn from and you were a little abusive with your powers. Also the attitude you had against senior staff was unacceptable.

Nontheless Good Luck

• Angry

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Neutral

I've never really spoken with you, so I'm unable to judge your maturity or approachability and I dont really remember you being a good or bad member of the staff team, so I'm leaving a neutral verdict.

Best of luck with your appeal.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral +/-

Haven't had Meany interaction with you and so cannot accurately make judgement on you.

From what I hear you were not a very good staff member :/

Good luck!

Last edited:

Billy

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
-Support
-Was terrible staff last time

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

Hello Dmitri, considering that you've been demoted not too long ago and that based on CL4P's & Umbra's verdict you were abusing, being constantly argumentative and simply not learning from your mistakes, I will be giving you a -support for this.

Good luck.

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
Neutral

+ You are always really nice to me

+ Active IG/TS3

- What I read, you were staff abusing which is not what a good staff member would do.

Either way, good luck.

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Denied.

We appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to rejoin the staff team however we do not feel it is the right decision to bring you back at this time. You can re-appeal in 4 weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi and Mango
Status
Not open for further replies.