Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 11, 2021
Your in-game name: Dominic
Your SteamID: 76561198289077551
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 02.10.2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Chad Power.
Ban length?: 2 weeks.
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read the rules again and use more common sense.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No.
Why should you be unbanned: I was only having a bit of Fun with 17th in their Bunks and it was not much more than just a bit of mining. It is also the first-time offense. No one got unintentionally hurt either.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have learned that even if it is just for fun, some things are over the line.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I have been playing on the server as well as other CG servers for about 2 years and have enjoyed it very much so far and want to continue as soon as possible.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
Jimbo, what gives you the impression that i am "way out of line" and i handled the situation " disgusting and not professional in the slightest"? I had 2 other staff members spectating me and got their opinion. They approved my actions. This is just badmouthing.

For clarification, Dominic fired a matador in base while 76 players were online. He killed 5 fellow NATO members. There is no ROE exception for that. I get it if this situation occured at like 4am when there are only 4 ppl online but not at the servers daily primetime. A lot of people have been banned for the exact scenario that occured today, why should you be exempted.

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Ban Length Reduced.
We have reduced your ban to 5 days from the time of your ban.

We appreciate the time taken to make this appeal, please know even if it may seem like just a bit of fun, all players on the server can see the kill feed, all players in close proximity can hear the explosion, and potentially be damaged by it, and it has knock on effects to those around you, which is why staff members intervene even if no sit is made.
If this happens again in future, the Ban Length is unlikely to be reduced.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.