Civilian name:print-data-myData

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:710201217

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes this is my first time making a application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
View attachment 3634
I've been warned for Headglitching.
It was a accident someone seen me behind a KWK and I had no idea that he couldn't see me I apologized to the person in the sit when I was brought.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes I was a moderator in MRP before for 1month. left it because of irl problems
I can get myself around in sits ask something if I dont understand and have respect.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes I use to play arma 3 and I enjoy it very much. I have my own charachter in game when I rp sometimes I forget about it and get into it while talking with someone.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-About 4h max on weekends I can be on all day depends if I have something to do then half of the day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I wish to join the staff team to help others when no staff can take sits. (Downtime and morning)
We have all been in those situations where a restock sit takes ages to be taken if I get into the team and I see a restock or a critical problem I will take it.
I may not be on every H but helping a person with their problem when I can is my goal.
I will make sure both players tell their side of the story and provide proof if its needed.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I consider myself professional at times where I must be for real and not joke around I do joke around a lot yes but with good leadership and controlling myself on AOD I can prove that I will find a solution to the problems.
Im not afraid to ask questions and make mistakes.
my rule knowledge is pretty good some rules I dont know so I would ask just to make sure in situations.

Last edited:

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support

+ Respectful and nice
+ Active
+ Able to stay calm and patient, even in stressful situations
-/+ Unsure about rule knowledge
-/+ Application could have been a little bit more detailed

You've been a great guy from what I've seen. You're pretty active as well, and you're also able to stay calm even in stressful situations, which I've seen numerous times during wars. I think you'd be a great part of the staff team.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

Not enough interactions to give a proper verdict. Will update when appropriate.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Dorakky,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

We'd like to see you get a bit more well-known in the community so we can get a better measure for whether you're a fit for the team. :)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.