Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on MRP: since 22/09/2020
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: (NATO) Dor, (NATO) Dor [HVPS], (NATO) Dor [HVPS-LEAD] ,(USSR) roD, (CIV) Death, (CIV) Dor, (CIV) Dor [CHC] (NATO) Dor [LAWYER], (USSR) Dor
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my 2nd app my first is linked here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dors-nhc-application.575/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 physical warning. The Physical warning was when i was on USSR i was on the border wall during war and Kite (at least i think it was Kite) was at a hard angle to hit so stupidly i kept jumping instead of hopping over to get him. I did get a verbal warning on 23/02/21 when I was on USSR and I shot Inventicle when they were standing on the rock level with NATO’s North Wall because I thought I was attacked yet I was mistaken. Also I have been kicked a few times for going AFK during war when I went for food.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
My only experience has been being a CO since 04/01/2021 and a SCO since 09/02/2021 on this server.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I can be tactical at times and I have the base code really well known. Also I tend to try and make good relations with people to get along easier with the work.With a good knowledge of everything concerning the base I will focus on the area’s that look like they need assistance while still providing the occasional assistance for those areas that are functioning fine.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO- MP MAJ and USSR- SHA MSGT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
One strength I am aware of is that I have a tactical knowledge of regimental strengths and weaknesses . Another strength I have is I can adapt to the weapons I use quickly and I get better with all weapons. I am aware that when things get hectic or loud in TS or in game I can get loud myself. I can deal with toxicity to a degree but if it gets too much I either gag the person in RP or just leave the situation to calm myself.

Last edited:

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+Support - while I was MP + when I have been with you in SHA, you have shown that you are mature, you have good rule knowledge and you might as well be able to lead a nation. Good luck

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23285241
Discord name: DOR (Death Of Rats)#4309
For how long have you played on MRP: since 22/09/2020
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
In-game name and Previous Names: (NATO) Dor, (NATO) Dor [HVPS], (NATO) Dor [HVPS-LEAD] ,(USSR) roD, (CIV) Death, (CIV) Dor, (CIV) Dor [CHC] (NATO) Dor [LAWYER], (USSR) Dor
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my 2nd app my first is linked here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dors-nhc-application.575/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 physical warning. The Physical warning was when i was on USSR i was on the border wall during war and Kite (at least i think it was Kite) was at a hard angle to hit so stupidly i kept jumping instead of hopping over to get him. I did get a verbal warning on 23/02/21 when I was on USSR and I shot Inventicle when they were standing on the rock level with NATO’s North Wall because I thought I was attacked yet I was mistaken. Also I have been kicked a few times for going AFK during war when I went for food.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
My only experience has been being a CO since 04/01/2021 and a SCO since 09/02/2021 on this server.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I can be tactical at times and I have the base code really well known. Also I tend to try and make good relations with people to get along easier with the work.With a good knowledge of everything concerning the base I will focus on the area’s that look like they need assistance while still providing the occasional assistance for those areas that are functioning fine.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO- MP MAJ and USSR- SHA MSGT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
One strength I am aware of is that I have a tactical knowledge of regimental strengths and weaknesses . Another strength I have is I can adapt to the weapons I use quickly and I get better with all weapons. I am aware that when things get hectic or loud in TS or in game I can get loud myself. I can deal with toxicity to a degree but if it gets too much I either gag the person in RP or just leave the situation to calm myself.
Edited today to add my new NATO and USSR names

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-mature
-Nice guy

-not the prettiest app
-I would want to see MP become a lot better (activity and law enforcement) before making you NHC personally

Good luck with your app mate

Howl

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 3, 2021

-Support

=========

+ Positive :

• Active
  • Haven't seen you minge/mess around.

- Negative :

• To me personally, you do not really stand out. You should take the initiative much more and show your horns. Use your man voice and let everyone know that you are a natural leader, one who is able to make a crowd follow him and show them the way.

• Your app layout is awful. You might be inexperienced with this but if you look at this app; don't tell me that you are fine with how it looks? Use 'B' for Bold to make the questions/template bold. Use 'Enter' to put spaces in-between questions. You are applying for the highest set of ranks, show us that you can put in the work.

• Your answers are not up to the standard expectations IMO. I'll tell you why:

I can be tactical at times
With a good knowledge of everything concerning the base I will focus on the area’s that look like they need assistance while still providing the occasional assistance for those areas that are functioning fine.
Another strength I have is I can adapt to the weapons I use quickly and I get better with all weapons
I either gag the person in RP or just leave the situation to calm myself.

These claims you make are not really selling yourself. You are being honest, that is great; however:
1. "I can be tactical at TIMES.". It's like you looked at the job and went, hmm you need to be tactical. I guess I can do that sometimes? It does not feel like you would be able to give it your all entireties of wars and make detrimental moves.

2. You are just blabbering at this point. This is the job, yes. However, I WANT MORE. Not the basics. Thinking you can do something versus knowing that you can do something is a big difference, we need the latter.

3. This is almost completely useless. Yes, it is nice that you can do some shredding, that you are able to hit sum bitches with the Chris Brown-1-2... and lead by example that NHC are not some sheep in wolves clothing. HOWEVER, It is your voice that we need, your mind. You need to lead and tell people what to do. That is important.

4. One of the things you need to be able to do, is flip the switch and carry on. People are going to yell at you, disagree with you, pester you. You will need to be able to neutralize those negative anomalies and focus on what's important. There will be times you are pushed in a corner and lose almost everything. You will need to keep your head up and not only that, make others motivated to do the same. Do you think you can do that by avoiding every problem and do nothing?

I want to see you grow before you try this again. Goodluck!

-Major General Howl-

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
I do think you're a good player Dor, however there hasn't been much time since your last application and I've seen no significant change/improvement to change my original opinion.
As much as I sincerely believe and know you mean the best and have done a fantastic job within MP, the jump from a CPT rank within a regiment all the way to a NHC rank without any previous regimental command experience gives me concerns. Moreover and I mean this in the kindest way, NHC will mean you're in charge of possibly 50 people at once and this involves a substantial levels of maturity, control and discipline, qualities I do believe you are developing, however not completely there. My advice is work the way up the ranks within your regiment, MP upto a LtCol position and then reapply at a later date.

Sadly for the reasons stated above, I will regrettably have to -support this application.

I do wish you the best and I genuinely believe you're doing great within MP, however I just believe you need some more experience and growth within MRP as a whole.

Hersh
Right now in my opinion you should stay within MP and focus on your regiment. Hopefully in the future you'll commit some actions to change my mind in regards to your application for NHC.

Hersh

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+mature
+active IG
+friendly and approachable

from what ive seen Dor you can lead wars at a early NHC stage, you have got us a major victory before in one of the wars you leaded you got us a major victory which was vary nice so you are capable of being a NHC.

best of luck dor!

-a big fat minge(tony)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Neutral

Hi dor. You've experienced all the different types of support and mine will be Neutral.

You're decent at leading wars, in my time as MP and HC I've seen you work at know what you can do.

unfortunately I feel like you are not ready, with a mix of your age and from what i've seen in MP. I believe if you work on your confidence and leadership skills you will get it someday. One thing though that has to be mentioned is your way of speaking, I don't wish to be cruel but it's necessary that new and old troops will understand all you say. I know you have it in you to become High Command but I feel you are not exactly there yet.

Best of Luck.

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
I believe you're one of the most hard working people on the server, you have shown your dedication way beyond that of a High Command Member, but after careful consideration & consultation i am going to have to unfortunately deny & withdraw this application due to your age, thankyou for taking the time to apply Dor & please continue to put your time and effort into your regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.