SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently:

MTF E-11

CI-A

SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
No

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I find the research department to be my favourite department and I am very interested in progressing further through the research department, I also wish to become executive researcher so I can help out the researcher community a lot more, as well as enforce the rules on those who don't wish to follow them.

Another reason is the ability to perform further testing on SCPs due to the higher clearance/authority that Executive Researchers gain access to.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My Experience: I have been Senior Researcher for about a month now and have created a good amount of excellent documents which proves I clearly have experience and knowledge on the research department and how things work around it.

My Helpfulness: I'm usually very helpful to Junior Researchers or just people who require assistance with certain things within the research department.

My knowledge of the rules and other key aspects of the research department.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
My current excellent documents are:

Is SCP-173 Capable of consuming food?
Do SCP-049 Instances have past memories?
SCP-049 Interview
Can SCP-500 Cure the effects of SCP-099?
Can SCP-714 Provide immunity to SCP-1025?
How Does SCP-939 React to other SCPs?

An excellent document is based on the amount of effort and roleplay elements that have been put into the document, other key aspects to an excellent document are:

Clear aims and methods for your experiment

Good Grammar and Spelling.

Originality/Roleplay that is involved with the test.

Detailed explanations of what's happening within your experiment.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The job of an executive researcher is to make sure all member of the research department are behaving accordingly and following the rules.
As well as acting as a role model to people in the research department, also to make sure all documents are being graded correctly and being given the proper credit they deserve for their work.
Also to give punishments to those who are not behaving accordingly to the research departments standards.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Cory J graduated university with a masters degree in Psychology as well as a degree in Science.
While searching for a line of work he came across an Advertisement for a research facility that were looking for staff, Cory, who was completely oblivious to the horrors that were held in this facility, signed up for an interview immediately.

He met a rather mysterious man at a disclosed location that was there to take his interview for the position as a Scientist/Researcher in this facility. After this long interview Cory was hired under the Research Psychology Division also known as PSY-5 at Site [REDACTED].

Long story short, He managed to become a high ranking in the research department and has decided to also apply for the position of Executive Researcher so that he can progress with further Sentient/Psychological Anomalies within the site.

Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Good Activity
+ Good Maturity

= Unsure on TS Activity

Reactions: Cory J

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+ Support

+ Good Application
+ Good Activity
+ Good Maturity

= Unsure on TS Activity
I have been trying to use TS more i’m just not used to it as i’m usually used to using discord like many other servers do. But I appreciate the reply!

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Mar 24, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi Cory,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​​

Reactions: Cory J
Status
Not open for further replies.