Infantry PVT Soviet Dr Drew

Civilian name:
Civ Dr Drew

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First app

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, one for fear RP back in 2021 (Can’t remember the details of it) and one for base camping in which I was getting shot and I thought it was a guy behind the signs turns out it was just the bullets being funny and not coming from the right direction.
20220419074147_1.jpg
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes I was a Major in MP as well as the head of the Special Investigation Branch of MP.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Well I have been here for a long time so I know my way around the server I am also very active. Leading wars in nothing new as I have done it multiple times. As SAS I have also learned the importations of having NHC on at all times when we had a lot we took the air support and ADV UAV for granted now we know how much they will change the fate of the war.
List your in-game ranks on MRP: SAS 1LT and USSR PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses

Strengths
Active - On alot 7PM and after Mon to Thur any time of the day Fri to Sun.
Know the server - Like I said been playing on and off since Sep 2020.
Never quitting - Even when the going gets hard is not often I quit mid war.

Full accountability - If I mess up I will not shift it onto someone else.
SAS field knowledge - Playing as a Infantry main the last few months taught me that the infantry is nothing without air and armoured support
MP law and order knowledge - As a old MP main I know how importin it is for the base to be secure at all times now more than ever with hacking added. It also taught me that all NHC should be model troops so the moral of NATO stays high and we don't look bad.

Weaknesses
War leading - As I said my highest rank was Major meaning I have only lead a few peek wars most were late or early so I will need to lean a litte bit.
No air or armour experience - I know that air and armour support is needed in war but I have no experience with JAF or 17th meaning I will have to learn their tactics if I am to lead them.

Last edited:

Bread

Apr 27, 2021
+1 Mature , Knows what hes doing , always self criticise , knows his weaknesses and Strengths well , Actually improves from feedback from personal experience

Reactions: Dr Drew

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

Drew I will be going with neutral today. You are a good lad to chat to and your application looks decent. I have not had many direct interactions with you but you are known in the community and have been a long-standing player. The reason for the neutrality is due to the lack of wars led, I personally have not seen you lead a war, or I have, and it's not recent. (feel free to ask HC if you ever wish to lead). You have admitted your strengths and weaknesses above, it is good to see that you reflect on your actions but NHC is a team and each of these should be shared and we help each other. I feel that you need to lead more wars and judge for myself what kind of leader you are, as a result, neutral is my verdict.

+Friendly
+Experience in some Regiments

-Lack of knowledge of other regs

-War leading Experience.

-Good Luck

Athena

Nov 3, 2021
Neutral

I unfortunately do not have much to say here. I do not really know you and haven't seen you do much. By what I have heard, you have experience in several regiments, which is always a plus. You seem active and mature, you also really helped me out this morning by building FOBs with me. However, I have never really seen you step up above SAS work. You have not lead wars or done anything else like that. Your application could be better (also I am going to sue you for a copyright infringement) but it is not the worst. Due to not seeing anything out of the ordinary in you, I cannot give a +1 yet.

Good luck,
LTGEN Athena

Owl Hootingson

Sep 19, 2021
Neutral
+Active
+Mature

+/-Application is a bit messy not big a deal

-Never seen you lead

Comment:
I think as a 1LT you can still take iniative even if NHC is active to lead war and you should maybe explore SAS SCO first.

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
+1

My option of Drew is high, he works hard within SAS and is known and seen as a loyal and trustworthy member who is reliable when tasks need completing, even when he may not agree with them or if they are boring or annoying to do.

Drew is an RP orientated person which I think would be a good benefit to the current shambles that NATO is in. He has shown this by involving and dedicating himself to multiple black ops missions within SAS.

He shows a lot of hope and I think his principles and practice will make NATO into a more interesting faction.

SAS Colonel Fielding
Centurion

Richard McKing [Cronos]

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 8, 2021
Netherlands
+1

Drew is one of the amazing SAS Co team and has really stepped up since he got in. Doing a lot of fun trainings and really stepping up his game within SAS. He is good in RP situations and could really help NATO out and help rebuild NHC to what it once was. Whenever he has to lead wars for SAS he gives out clear orders and adapts to whatever happens which makes him perfect for NHC once again

I really hope he gets in.

Best of luck Drew :salute:

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+1 Mature , Knows what hes doing , always self criticise , knows his weaknesses and Strengths well , Actually improves from feedback from personal experience
Thanks mate.
+1
Good app and cool guy 👍
Cheers.
Neutral

Drew I will be going with neutral today. You are a good lad to chat to and your application looks decent. I have not had many direct interactions with you but you are known in the community and have been a long-standing player. The reason for the neutrality is due to the lack of wars led, I personally have not seen you lead a war, or I have, and it's not recent. (feel free to ask HC if you ever wish to lead). You have admitted your strengths and weaknesses above, it is good to see that you reflect on your actions but NHC is a team and each of these should be shared and we help each other. I feel that you need to lead more wars and judge for myself what kind of leader you are, as a result, neutral is my verdict.

+Friendly
+Experience in some Regiments

-Lack of knowledge of other regs

-War leading Experience.

-Good Luck
Thanks for the feed back will do.
Neutral

I unfortunately do not have much to say here. I do not really know you and haven't seen you do much. By what I have heard, you have experience in several regiments, which is always a plus. You seem active and mature, you also really helped me out this morning by building FOBs with me. However, I have never really seen you step up above SAS work. You have not lead wars or done anything else like that. Your application could be better (also I am going to sue you for a copyright infringement) but it is not the worst. Due to not seeing anything out of the ordinary in you, I cannot give a +1 yet.

Good luck,
LTGEN Athena
Like I said above I will ask to lead a war. As for the "I have never really seen you step up above SAS work" my job as SPT 2IC keeps me busy coming up with jobs for my recruits most of which is classified even to junior NHC.
+1

My option of Drew is high, he works hard within SAS and is known and seen as a loyal and trustworthy member who is reliable when tasks need completing, even when he may not agree with them or if they are boring or annoying to do.

Drew is an RP orientated person which I think would be a good benefit to the current shambles that NATO is in. He has shown this by involving and dedicating himself to multiple black ops missions within SAS.

He shows a lot of hope and I think his principles and practice will make NATO into a more interesting faction.

SAS Colonel Fielding
Centurion
Thanks mate.
+1

Drew is one of the amazing SAS Co team and has really stepped up since he got in. Doing a lot of fun trainings and really stepping up his game within SAS. He is good in RP situations and could really help NATO out and help rebuild NHC to what it once was. Whenever he has to lead wars for SAS he gives out clear orders and adapts to whatever happens which makes him perfect for NHC once again

I really hope he gets in.

Best of luck Drew :salute:
Cheers.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
+Long standing member
+Active
+I think could be an good NHC

+/- I don't really had a lot of interactions with you

Hamood

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
Baghdad
+Support
+Good leader
+Active
+Would be a great fit for the team

-Northern Irish

Drew what can I say, you have been a role model for me since I joined SAS, you showed me the way of being one of the elite and taught how to be the CO I am today, therefore I have left this verdict. I wish you the best of luck!

Walter Piecebury

Mar 4, 2022
MASSIVE +
i have had my fair shares of incounters with 1lt Dr drew booth good and bad.

+he has been a pillar in SAS and a great example of how hard work and determination can make one of the best officers you could imagine.
+ he is loyal sometimes to a fault and knows that sometimes orders are guidelines and wont put his men in danger for anything less then a chance for victory.
+ has a good balance of knowlegde on how every regiment in nato work if not by first hand expireince then from an vast time on the server where he has not been shy to help out if a couple of hands are needed and his was not tied up.

- the only thing i think you need is experince leading wars and from now on ill ask you if both of us are on if you wanna lead so that kink in your armor can be fixed.

ill end this of with I am waiting for you in NHC and looking forward to see you work your ass off like i know you have in SAS

Harry Pot

Civil Gamers Expert
Nov 21, 2021
+Support
+Mature
+always takes the initiative
+he is an experienced player and has good knowledge of each regiment
+has shown great leadership qualities as an SAS CO

-Experience leading nato

Drew is an outstanding member of the SAS and I wish you all the best in NHC

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support
+Long standing member
+Active
+I think could be an good NHC

+/- I don't really had a lot of interactions with you
Thanks.
+Support
+Good leader
+Active
+Would be a great fit for the team

-Northern Irish

Drew what can I say, you have been a role model for me since I joined SAS, you showed me the way of being one of the elite and taught how to be the CO I am today, therefore I have left this verdict. I wish you the best of luck!
Mate your are a Iraqi live in Belgium. don't talk trash about Northern Ireland. xD
Thanks mate.
MASSIVE +
i have had my fair shares of incounters with 1lt Dr drew booth good and bad.

+he has been a pillar in SAS and a great example of how hard work and determination can make one of the best officers you could imagine.
+ he is loyal sometimes to a fault and knows that sometimes orders are guidelines and wont put his men in danger for anything less then a chance for victory.
+ has a good balance of knowlegde on how every regiment in nato work if not by first hand expireince then from an vast time on the server where he has not been shy to help out if a couple of hands are needed and his was not tied up.

- the only thing i think you need is experince leading wars and from now on ill ask you if both of us are on if you wanna lead so that kink in your armor can be fixed.

ill end this of with I am waiting for you in NHC and looking forward to see you work your ass off like i know you have in SAS
Thanks for the feedback I just spent a war doing some gunner work with sandwalker to see how 17th role (Do not like CAS)
+Support
+Mature
+always takes the initiative
+he is an experienced player and has good knowledge of each regiment
+has shown great leadership qualities as an SAS CO

-Experience leading nato

Drew is an outstanding member of the SAS and I wish you all the best in NHC
Thanks lad.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Positives
- Very active.
- Has some experience in leading wars.
- Plenty of regimental leadership experience.
- Has a strong understanding of the game mechanics and rules.
- Good communication skills.
- Mature.
- I like the application.

Reservations
- You're really useful in SAS so it will be a hit to loose ya.

Verdict
Massive +Support, I think NATO will be all the better to have ya up top in NHC.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

+Friendly
+Active
+Mature
+Good application with a noticeable amount of effort put in

=Haven't directly seen your war leading, but I do know you have experience and are trying to get some more

Hi Drew, so essentially I have made my main points above where I haven't directly seen your war leading so I'm unsure of it, but I believe you have recently led a war which went well and overall I think you are a good candidate.
Best of luck on your application!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
I wish I could give a proper verdict but I rarely play MRP At the moment besides helping in events but Drew is determined and a great dude. I wish you luck Drew.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Dr Drew,

Thanks for taking the time to make a NATO High Command application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please talk to me later today on TeamSpeak to proceed with your NATO High Command interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.