Dr. Ithresh Director of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
Steam ID: Ithresh46 (STEAM_0:1:38607780)
Discord name: Ithresh#1144
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a week
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Character name(s): Dr. Ithresh
Civilian name: No Civilians now
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research? I was recommended by 0-5-6 and 0-5-7 to put in an application for Director of Research after multiple interviews with them. This is also a position I very much would like to fill when it becomes available once again.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?: I understand and maintain the standard of the Research department for the SCP Foundation at Site 56. I have hosted multiple lectures and instructed Jr. Researchers as well as Researchers on the standards and safety requirements of the Foundation when conducting research. I have also conducting multiple experiments with many different SCPs on Site and have a good knowledge on the understanding of the Foundation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?: Lead and maintain the Research Department as well as keep standards and documents up to date so that the Research staff is aware of any guideline changes within the department. It is the job of the Director to create and maintain the standards of the department as well as make sure their staff is taken care off and informed.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in: My Director of Research or well Dr. Ithresh would be a seasoned member of the Foundation who used his G.I. Bill from his years of service to attend the University of Maryland to achieve a Master's in Biology and Bio-Chemical Science. Following a stent of jobs with labs on the East Coast he was scouted by the Foundation for his skills and started his position at Site-83, due to the relaxed nature of the site his hard work and dedication he was noticed for promotion. As a senior researcher he was sent to Site-56, this was because he needed a fresh start from the relaxed mindset of Site-83. After a few months of research and maintaining standards within Site-56 the staff decided that he was a perfect fit for the position as well as gaining the attention of the 0-5 council. (This was said in an actual rp on the server)

Wemic46

Apr 2, 2022
Support+
Really good at explaining things to newer players
Knows how to research
Shows care in their projects

Hosts lectures to explain things to newer players
Is active

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support

Really Good at hosting a lecture
Knows how to properly research
Active

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
+Support/Neutral

Makes good lectures that are informative and is a really active member of the research team
When he does research tests he usually takes his time which is a big upside as he isn’t in a rush to just throw a test out for activity

Hasn’t spent time as an executive researcher so I’m hesitant in him receiving dor as I’d like to see how he’d perform at that level before he receives dor

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
+support I havnt seen you at all but i wish you the best of luck and i hope you can revieve our glorious Research Dpt

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Support+
Amazing attitude
Knows how to research
Shows care and passion in their experiments
Hosts great lectures describing research procedures and such to research dept
Very active

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
+Support

After talking to you and seeing you in game I think you are fit for the position of DoR, as someone who have once held this role I personally have understood the responsibility of this role and I believe that you are fit for this

- Former Director Castellano

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Director of Research. This position is a leader for the Department of Research and the foundation as a whole. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Director Ithresh​

Reactions: Ithresh
Status
Not open for further replies.