Dr.MD.ShadyDave - Director of Research Application SCP-UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Steam ID: 76561198035138857
Discord name: Nattay2016
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since the very first day, aorund 2 years open time, half a year play time
In what country are you located?: UK ?
Time zone: uk ? GMT i think
Character name(s): Dr.MD.ShadyDave
Civilian name: ShadyDave
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- of course, works perfectly fine
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- working in MTF NU-7 for a short while not that long ago want to change a little bit learn more about combat
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- yes, around 2 years ago for something so silly, its tiny
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
- 2 Mains reasons im applying for DOR
1st : is my previous experience in Director roles , while working for the facility for over 2 years now 1/4 of that taking up the proud position as Director of research,
this gives me a lot of First hand knowledge regarding most if not all SCPs here at site-65, this inturn with experience ive learnt about how things have been conducting so far in the research department, i hoping to bring back the spark with JRs and SR alike, getting more and more fun related RP situations and guiding people into the right form of testing that is needed.
2nd : is my constant experience always learning as an Executive, ive been the magaritiy of my time at the facility as a exec, and have done MANY amazing Cross tests and interesting SCP related testing involving many of research personal and Security decision, usually getting high regards and remarks from most my peers, very loved amungs my community of research and personal alike, if anything i would fit back into my role quite well id assume, im constantly helping anyone who needs and and ready in situation to give the best advice to that situation.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- As ive mentioned above, my past experience in this department shows how commited i am to the role im applying for, back in my time when i was DOR we crafted a brand new sub division of research sector which the foundation STILL uses today called BIOHAZARD UNITS & other departments within the reseach sector, ultimately making B-1 and providing an idea for a new security sector with help from site command and staff, also while i was under research wing, i made sure everyone was on point and doing exstaly what they where ment to be doing while doing there Testing runs, Always staying in RP and being extremely profession at all time, im very respected amung my peers and research personal alike.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
- Making sure research department is running smoothly with no hiccups regarding ethics or interruptions, keeping in touch with 05 regarding updates in groundbreaking testing, encouraging research personal to make more at the RP and testing runs , doing 1 too 1 with site personal creating Background RP and building more of a people pleasing face, looking to new ways to better run or refine the research process and ultimately making sure your having fun and staying in RP at all times !!!
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr.MD.ShadyDave has and can be said come from a ruff past, only coming known as "shadyDave" first joining the SIte-65 as a D-class with his brother "Dodgy Dave", they starting doing testing which sparked Shadys Fresh and young mind into the foundation, soon he start raising thorough the ranks making his way all way up to SR and above, and now after brain thought we wanted to learn and continue growing evern more with his fellow friends and colleagues, once he made his DOR position shady would become to focus and making sure the planet stays a safe place, working closely with the foundation to Secure, Contain and protector Dangerous anomaly s and hopefully understand the true meaning of these odd odditys !!!

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
+Support
Highly Active
Always around to review Documents
Fair
Knowledgeable of SCPs and Protocol
Very Ethical

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
MASSIVE +SUPPORT

+Insane Playtime
+Exceptional Credentials
+Incredible Dedication to Research

I've known Dave as the Executive Researcher since I started, before the US server was even announced. He's such an incredible person, and I remember him even coming over to Site-56 when we first started to kick off our Research Department and helping out new Jr. Researchers.
If anybody deserves the seat as Research Director, it bloody well ought to be him.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

+Support

+A very good executive, one of the best in my opinion.
+Professional
+Good playtime
Overall a nice person and someone you get along with. Wishing you good luck ShadyDave.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
easily one of the best roleplayers i have seen

Best game master ive ever seen number 1

maturity

there is no negatives i can think of shady dave he is one of the best candidates

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support

Shamelessly advertising his application around various areas of the server.

also who?
he was a former gamemaster and a very serious roleplayer a long time ago from what i know i believe almost a year ago so i imagine things were different back then

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @ShadyDave

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Broda
Status
Not open for further replies.