Status
Not open for further replies.

Skem

Feb 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SkemGaming
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: a Couple of moths
In what country are you located?: Uk
Time zone: Gmt
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): (Nu-7 Pvt)Dr Valenheim
Chaos name (include your rank): (Conscript) Dr V | rogue Clone
Civilian name: Esther
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191124493
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: Uk server
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no ;
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
i have received a few warnings, they tend to be the result of me gaining access to new resources and not fully undderstanding the rules of said new resources
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
in the past i have assisted with events, all of them done by Dr.ShadyDave, acting as an assistance to help the event
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, if you ask my fellow researchers they can attest to my seriousness and my work ethic, although, this is the first serious Rp server i have played on
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
between 1 -4 hours on average, but on holidays i can be on for the entire day sometimes
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I wish to become a gamemaster as i have many unique and fun ideas for events of all scales, building upon previous events and pre existing server lore; and i feel that these ideas would provide great RP experiences for all players
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i think i would be able to assist with many things, such as the construction of the check points at EZ and HCZ, and i feel i am more special than the other applicants (unsure how to phrase it so it doesn't sound egotistical) as seemingly research division is an after though in most events, and as i am a proud member of research division i would be able to craft events that allow research staff to enjoy a new SCP to study
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
'The size machine', an event where a machine is created that can change the scale of those in it [Research Div]
'Sabotage Robot', an indestructible robot is sent into the facility, its objective is to breach all the SCPs, the only way to stop it is to destroy its command center in the CI base [MTF]
'Unique transport', a freighter containing cognito and biohazards crashed, Ci and MTF must race to collect as many as they can before the demon core goes critical... [MTF + CI]
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
a vile corruption seeps over the land, a sarcick ritual is turning the ground to flesh, CI and MTF must work together in order to stop a crazy cult from destroying canada, and covering it in living flesh. Ci and MTF would work to stop the cult while gensec have to keep d block safe from roaming flesh monsters, researchers and doctors must work together to find a way to destroy the flesh

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: im honestly not sure what 0-1 even does normally
A-1: an important file on 001 is leaked, they must reclaim it.
Nu-7: several SCPs breach to the surface, they must be contained.
E-11: a new SCP is contained, but if their not careful it will and can breach.
CI: a high level staff is incapacitated, now would be the perfect time for some deepcover work
Foundation Staff: a deadly nuero toxin has gone through the vents, doctors and biohazard must rush to stop it

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
+active
-application is really lacking/simple
here is my verdict -Dor

Deleted member 1285

=Neutral
- Application lacks a lot of detail
- From recent applications I have seen you are called a minge?
+ Active
+ Pretty cool guy, sometimes immature

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+ Active
- It appears you are being called a Minge

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+ Active in-game.
+ Interacted a lot with, seems friendly and keen to learn.

-/+ Sometimes you can be immature so I would improve on this.
-/+ heard people call you a minge.
-/+ not that creative in terms of ideas, there's definitely room for development.
-/+ Unsure about TS activity

- Age requirement not met.
- Lacking application.

Good Luck though!

Skem

Feb 26, 2022
=Neutral
- Application lacks a lot of detail
- From recent applications I have seen you are called a minge?
+ Active
+ Pretty cool guy, sometimes immature
I don't understand why people would call me a minge, all the time I spend on the server is doing Rp

Marco

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Skem,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately, I have come to the decision to deny your Gamemaster application.

Your age requirement is not met and you haven't spoken to any Server Leadership about it.

If your planning on becoming a Gamemaster you should at least have decent knowledge of every MTF on the server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.