Discord name: Duckie

For how long have you played on MRP: 31/01/21

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): Duckie 1LT ISAF

USSR name (regiment and rank): Ducklett SSGT 10th

Civilian name: Duckald - AOD Regiment

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Firt time trying to be a cool kid.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

'I was banned for 24 hours previously, this was a misunderstanding between myself and the admin. I had been part of an event as a terrorist and somebody had called RDM on me without me knowing. I was in the TS and told the guys I had to leave for work and said my goodbyes and forgot to OOC I was leaving. The admin RedPanda thought I had left to avoid punishment and placed me on 24 hour ban. When I logged in and found out the next day I contacted SA+ and when the ban was over me and panda spoke in game and cleared the misunderstanding and the issue was mulled.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I have experience running ISAF through wars and also the day to say paperwork involved of running a regiment.
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I am able to take charge of a situation and make decisions under pressure. I also do not take any crap from people and am quite harsh when coming to discipline and NATO values.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:

1LT
SSGT
Senior Moderator

-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

My strenghts include being able to run a large amount of people while still being clear about what i want to happen. I also have a strong tactical mind for planning as well as dealing with pressure. I would accept my mistakes and use it as a learning curve to improve my leadership style.

I would say one of my weaknesses would be my inexperience as NHC and the decisions needed to deploy tactical assets at the correct times. I am willing to learn this and accept my mistakes as i make them.

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
+ support

- Nice guy
- Help's run ISAF, especially when the higher ranks are on LOA
- Does a lot of document work
- Active in-game and in Teamspeak
- Knows the rules as he is staff member
- Very good soundboard

- I would like to see him lead more wars, although I can fully understand why he has not been able to, as the opportunity for him to do so is pretty rare due to his rank.

Good luck Duckie Quack

Reactions: Mr Duckie

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Neutral
+Very active.
+Overall mature and friendly person.

/ Unsure on leadership and how you would lead wars.
/ App lacks some detail.

Overall, with a few improvements here and there on your application and maybe lead a war or two so we can see how you lead wars then I don't see an issue with you becoming apart of the High Command team, best of luck Duckie

-MGEN Kiwi.

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
+SUPPORT

+Very active
+Good leadership
+Experience leading ISAF
+Mature

Overall Duckie has done a lot for ISAF and put in a lot of work and time into ISAF and NATO as a whole which shows his dedication. His willingness to join NHC as well to help lead is a good sign on just how dedicated he is to helping.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+SUPPORT

+Very active
+Good leadership
+Experience leading ISAF
+Mature

Overall Duckie has done a lot for ISAF and put in a lot of work and time into ISAF and NATO as a whole which shows his dedication. His willingness to join NHC as well to help lead is a good sign on just how dedicated he is to helping.
I don't think I could some up my views any better than LuZ has here. Duckie will make an excellent addition to NHC if approved.
+Support.

Kite

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+Support
+ active
+fucking Nice chad
+can minge but can be mature and strict if needed
Done a Lot for ISAF just overall helped ISAF a lot.
- dont wanna lose him in ISAF cause he a good CO
But I wish you the Best Duckie even when you go to HC just dont expect good cyanide deals anymore :sir:

Michipi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 11, 2021

+The BIG + Support

+ Very Active
+ Has great perception, he has a great understanding of the game and can easily lead and offer help
+ Is always fair
+ Knows how to deal with people, level with them and lets them voice their concerns to him with the utmost respect.
+ Always helps the new guys in the regiment and treats them with respect.
+ He has the ability to lift the spirits up when everyone is down or feeling bad.

Overall Duckie is the kind of guy you want as a friend, one of the nicest guys on the server, capable of taking responsibility and being fair. He is a valuable member of ISAF and even if I wish he would stick with ISAF he is definitely NHC material. Give that man NHC.

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
+Huge Support
-Very mature
-Knows when to have fun and can be strict when required
-Good leadership skills
-Very active

Duckie is an amazing CO in ISAF and is more than capable of becoming NHC. He's a genuinely good person ( can be special at times ;) ) and a good leader. I think he would be an excellent addition to NHC and has great potential. I hope you get NHC Duckie.

BEST OF LUCK!

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Hello there,

While I have not talked to you as much, your application seems good though slightly short and your status in the staff team means your a trusted member of the community. I have not seen you lead unfortunately but I feel that if you were given some opportunities to lead you'd be able to hone skills and show what you can do.

Overall, I'l give this a +support due to wanting to give you a chance and the reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.