Status
Not open for further replies.

ItssDusk

Apr 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Heroicdragon354
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2D 08h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MFT Nu-7 SPC Devin "Dusk" Smokes
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Devin Smokes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197692639
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have not been a Staff member on anything pertaining to SCPRP.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do. Fivem and other servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on 2 to 8 hours a day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I started on this server not knowing anything about SCPRP. My friend and I were joining to troll random servers but then I found a love for this server. I found a love for this server that I didnt expect to happen because its way more fun than I thought it would be. Honestly, I have been thinking about applying for staff because I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn more about other people and the community itself. I love playing on the server so it would be great to help out as much as possible.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I dislike saying im better than people but I do believe I could be a better fit for the position than others because I am unbiased, hard working, gritty, follow the rules, a team player, and get along with people very well. I am unbiased, if there was an altercation between two people I would looks at the facts and information before making a decision on what to do. I am hard working, I will go above and beyond to make sure that the servers needs are well met and everyone is having an enjoyable experience. I am gritty, I will see the challenges aHead of me and push at them until I can find a result that is more than satisfactory. I can work with others well and hardly/never have altercations with others and can push other people to be better and strive for greatness. I will follow the rules accordingly and set an example for other members in a good way.

Last edited:

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Mr Dusk; Today I will be giving you a -Support; Leaning too Neutral

+Previous Staff Experience
-/+Unsure of Maturity
-/+ Unsure of Rule-Knowledge

-Broke application rules by stating another application.
-Parts of the app do not contain full information

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022
Howdy.

- Support

- Broke application rules
- Incomplete application

+/- Unsure of level of maturity
+/- Unsure of familiarity with rules

Signed,

IIcceePheonix [Tomas Mann/“Daiquiri”]

ItssDusk

Apr 25, 2022
Hello Mr Dusk; Today I will be giving you a -Support; Leaning too Neutral

+Previous Staff Experience
-/+Unsure of Maturity
-/+ Unsure of Rule-Knowledge

-Broke application rules by stating another application.
-Parts of the app do not contain full information
"Broke application rules by stating another application." What does this mean?

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Dusk,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.