Not open for further replies.

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
1. Steam ID:

-STEAM_0:0:92477780

2. In game name:

-DutchReaper // PoD DutchReaper

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):

-As Far as my awareness goes I have not been banned nor am I planning on getting banned in the future

4. Do you have a mic?

-I do have a mic and it is working absolutely fine

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.

-This Is my second application as my last one got denied for not being with cgsf enough (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dutchsurvivors-cgsf-application.446/)

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?

-I have played approx. 150 to 200 hours that Is a rough estimate but probably more towards the 150 if I had to guess. And I would definitely play a lot more when I get csgf most likely daily a good few hours as it is my goal to reach cgsf and the top within it the cgsf

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?

-Depends on the situation if its non lethal ill tell him to face the wall and then ask why he fails to cooperate and proceed to arrest him for his crimes. If it’s a situation where the person has gone rogue ill tase him and then get him cuffed and tell him to face the wall once again asking why he did what he did and then proceed to punish the person as required

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?

-i would call for immediate back up and rush over to the crime scene since the man is probably armed and dangerous I would have to call for backup in this lethal situation. Then ill try to bring my officer back to life with a defib if that is successful then ill ask my officer if he remembers the suspect a Then I would go and look for the suspect if I haven’t caught him already and punish him as required for this situation he has put himself in. incase I already got the suspect I would let him face the wall and cuff him then ill let my backup watch over him as I try to get over to our fallen man and bring him back to life with a defib once our fallen officer is back to life or not depending on how strong he is I would return to the suspect and punish him as required.

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?

-since I am not cgsf yet I have 2 ways to lead a raid they will start the same but my role changes how I would work. First of all I would go to the crime scene then I would start with placing down a barricade and taping of the area no getting any civilians in trouble so we can safely raid the base without any civilian casualties. Then if I am playing swat juggernaut I would ask the cgsf leader if I can lead the raid if I get the permission I would set it up as follows. I would go up front hex rushing into the base then I would have this exact order of cgsf following me. So after me I would start with the breacher followed by the operatives and commanders whilst the snipers give us cover from afar also I would have the officers guard the barricade so we wont get killed from a flank and we can safely return to our raid the additional swats and juggernauts will follow after the last cgsf has entered thru our hexes. Now if I would be a police officer I would probably not lead the raid but instead I would keep the barricade safe so the cgsf can return to the raid without any danger from outside incase they want me to follow them in I would follow their orders and do as asked.

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).

- I would ask the person to stop running away from me because I am am just trying to ask him questions about the situation we are in I will give him a few chances to comply if he fails to do so I would take out my taser bring him to the ground and arrest the criminal for failure to comply with police/cgsf

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm
I have the ability to stay calm in heated situations / any situations
- Polite yet forceful yes I can perfectly combine them if the situation asks for it
- Effective coordination yes I like to communicate every move and make sure we lock ppl in between cps
- Excellent marksmanship yes
-Great role-play ability yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm:
10/10
- Polite yet forceful: 10/10
- Effective coordination: 8/10 since its not one sided sadly coordination comes from both sides
- Excellent Marksmanship: 9/10 practice makes perfect
- Role-Play Ability: 10/10 (I have played a lot of squad and arma 3 so I’m pretty experienced in rping)

Last edited:
Reactions: Caesar

(1)Bonga

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
- Good rp from what i have seen
- Good activity in game
- Try to be little more active on ts3
~ Would like to see you lead a raid
I think you could be good cgsf good luck !

Reactions: Reaper99

Vibe Check

Mar 20, 2021
+REP Pretty good at taking a role as a s.w.a.t member which fills out nicely as CGSF
+rep A legendary sharpshooter
+REP Very tactile on raids
+Rep think's outside the box

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hey DutchSurvivor, I'm going to give you a +support for the following reasons:
+ Active in-game
+ Seen in TS
+ Good RP
+ Seems like a good fit

-/+ Unsure of combat ability

As I said above, I am unsure on your combat ability. However, this is not in any way your fault etc this is simply because since you have been trainee I haven't been able to see your full potential as a CGSF member. Simply because of how 'dead' the server has been recently. Hopefully, this will change very soon so I can update my verdict.

Good luck,

royalty

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+
Great combat ability
(I have had a gun fight with you and oh' it was a struggle)
+ Awesome RP skills
+ Good hex shield placement
+ Is confident and calm in raids

---Best of Luck---

Deleted member 55

+Support

-
Good RP.
- Haven't seen you leading a raid.
- Active in-game and on TS.

Zizo

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Accepted, Come speak to any Captain+ whenever you are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.