DutchSurvivors cgsf application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92477780

2. In game name: DutchSurvivor

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
as far as i am aware i never have been banned of the server nor am i planning on getting banned

4. Do you have a mic?
yes i do have a working proper microphone so talking and communicating will not be a problem at all

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
yes this is my first time applying for cgsf and i've really wanted to play the role for a long time and bring peace and harmony to the server. its been a role that has really caught my attention.

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
i've had approximately 100+ hours of police rp overall with alot more hours to come and hopefully alot more hours as a cgsf member

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
i would politely ask him to cooperate and if he refuses to do so i wont be as nice anymore so then this is what is gonna happen. if they resist a lot i would have to tase and cuff them so they cooperate with me and my colleagues now if they don't do that it might have to go with a bit more force which could definitely lead to death or severe injury.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
if i see an officer die i will go to the area see if the suspect is still around if he is not around ill ask bystanders if they have seen anything create a crime scene and start further investigation in hopes of finding and punishing the killer for what he has done and if possible i will try to bring my officer back to life with cpr

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid? coordination and tactics are very important so i will work as followed i would first of all get a warrant and then start to split the team up in seperate groups watching several directions and place barricades for cover then make the team go in in groups watching each others back with sniper overwatch. and if all that fails worst case scenario some hexshields and a big group rush into the area we need to raid ofcourse scouting it out before barging in

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime). i will tase him to take him down to the ground and cuff him making him face the wall if all that fails there will be some more force neccesary which once again could lead to death or heavy injuries. now if he finally starts to stop running and cooperate ill take of the cuffs give him a little chat and arrest him if neccesary

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: i would say that my ability to stay calm is reasonably high so i would give it a 8
- Polite yet forceful: same goes for this 1 i can be very polite but if neccesary also very forcefull i would call it a nice 8
- Effective coordination: i have played tactical games and shooters all my life so he coordination wont be a problem at all so a 9
- Excellent Marksmanship: ive been very good at shooters but i still need some practice on gmod so a small 7 for this one
- Role-Play Ability: my role play ability is very high i can make up alot if neccesary so definatly a big 9 for this one

also i would like to add that i havent played on civil in some time but im getting back and being more active ive been really busy with work and school before i came back so i hope that isnt a big deal as that my playtime will grow each day

Last edited:

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:92477780
Your app needs alot more detail, update it or this will just be denied and locked in 24 hours.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Your answers are barely longer than the questions; -support,

7005e88cea8bdd3bc815f4a6ec104a93.png

This is your play time recently, no where near enough the time you need.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Mans playtime skyrockted in 1 day.

Try being more active within a week timescale or so on.

Reaper99

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 8, 2021
i have done as people have asked and spend a bit more time on my application i hope this makes it better for most people:)

Darkos

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Neutral
-I have now seen you which is a positive thing
-Haven't seen you lead any raids (Try to co-ordinate people, make barricades ect)
-I have only seen you as SWAT Juggernaut
-Never seen you in Teamspeak
-Your street RP is okay
-Your PD time is a little suspicious

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Neutral
-Not Bad raiding skills
-Never seen Roleplaying
-Seen playing PD
-Seen on TS
-Decent PVP skills

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
Application has improved
I'm unsure of your RP and Combat abilities
Was active a long time ago.
If you're active enough and show me you're capable I'll give you my support

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Hey, DutchSurvivor. My verdict is going to be Neutral for the following reasons:
-/+ Unsure of Raiding ability
-/+ Unsure of RP Ability
-/+ Unsure if you can Lead a Raid
-/+ I don't think I've seen you on TS3

- your app could do with some big touch ups especially on the raid question
+ Seen as PD

I'd be than happy to change my verdict to a support in the next few days or even a +support. My advice to you is to work on the things that people have mentioned and try your best!

Good Luck,
royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.